This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE REPLACED)

Topic » Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE..

4143 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has just been brought to my attention that players can choose not to vote.

To cancel this, for every time you do not vote, the number of self votes increase.

For example, if you do not vote this round your vote counts as a self vote.  If you do not vote the next round again, your vote counts as TWO SELF VOTES.

This is a rule I have implemented in previous RSF Seasons and am choosing to include now (a little late, my apologies) but enforces the priority to vote as voting in this game is REQUIRED.
4143 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Tattle tails!

If a team votes themselves in will it increase? Or is it only if a team doesn't vote at all?
4143 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only if a team does not vote.

If you vote for yourself that is really not a penalty
4143 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
so if both players do not vote, they recieve 2 self votes? if they dont vote the round after they get 4? what if they vote round 3 and not round 4, do they get 6 or does it start over?
4143 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
NO, if both players do not vote, it still counts as ONE VOTE since each team only gets one vote.

Then if they both don't vote again OR one of them does not vote OR the votes do not match then next vote it counts as TWO SELF VOTES

Basically any time you get a self vote, it counts as 1 then if you get another self vote you add another self vote to that

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!