This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

4149 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
You may post confessionals here

OR if you want to be more private may mail me
4149 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
all these old ass vets complaining about they dont wanna get sucky. i hope i dont get some sucky ass vet!
4149 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Rookie wooo <3 so many familiar faces!
4149 days 6 hours ago
Timster
I'll probably get a bad partner tbh. I have a great feeling i'm gonna go home in the 2nd exile. But i couldn't resist to sign up for this season. Oh well we'll see how it goes..
4149 days 5 hours ago
Timster
I have 3 people to  choose from since 3 said they'd be fine partnering with me. All the other rookies are fake I guess but it's all good.

2 of them i'm not sure how good they can be in missions/exiles since I don't know their history.
And 1 i'm afraid they might fight people too much and we'll go in everytime, but will be the best partner out of the 3 so far.. #WesAndCasey So.. decisons decisions..
4149 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
I am going to be so pissed if my partner sucks. I am going to be even more pissed if I am sent into the first exile. There are so many people I want as my partner and so many I don't want. This game is gonna be fun, I just hope I am here till the bitter end.
4149 days 5 hours ago
Prozach
I'm hoping my reputation elsewhere might lead to a favorable ranking. No lie, I wouldn't mind working with any of the vets. They know what they're doing. I'm the one with added pressure in trying to prove my worthiness here
4149 days 5 hours ago
Timster
Freshmeat 1

I came into RSF clueless. Yet Turney picked me and I was the 3rd Freshmeat picked! He took a chance with me and we went to the final 4. So never judge a book by it's cover. I need to make sure I remember that. As long as you & your partner can work well together that is all that matters.

#PlaySmartPlayHard in the words of Turney my original partner they brought me into the RSF series! woo
4149 days 4 hours ago
michael222
*stares at timster*
*Shows my favroute quote from my mole profile*
It's #PlaySmartNOTHard
4148 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Slouches in chair*

Well . . . . I don't get to be with my little Jeffy :(
4148 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
It kind of sucks having no control over ur partner. But i feel that ill get a good one
4148 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'm pretty sure I'm the vet with the worst record, most of the rooks don't know much about me...yep guess ill be seeing the exile sooner than later
4148 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
So far no one has taken my deal to be my partner. I am nervous since I really want a good partner, and I don't want to be in the first exile:l

not a good start.
4148 days 16 hours ago
jimboslice
no rookies have talked to me, and i don't know how to order the ones I've never seen compete :/
4148 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Basically i have 2 partners in my mind so if someone else picks me ill b kimd of surprised
4148 days 15 hours ago
devinwithparasites
AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

thats my evil laugh, im practicing for when i win HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!