This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 20: A Coach's Game

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4091 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
Username: ofl1998
Name: Oakley
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? Almost 2 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I have proven to be kick ass in the past and this is a celebration year with a cool twist for the game.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I always have my eye on the prize and will do anything to win.
Where did you hear about applications? Through a blog I saw a long time ago.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): usually 4-10 P.M. EST is good.
Can you screenshot? If you give me instructions I can.

Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:

1.Reality TV Knowledge
4.Speed
3.Endurance
5.Puzzles
2.Spamming
6.Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
7.Ability to listen to other output

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 8
Which seasons? Cutthroat, Survivor Worldwide, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, Amazing Race, The Duel, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet, Fresh Meat 2
What did you place in those seasons? Cutthroat-12th, Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Battle of the Seasons-15th, The Ruins-12th, Amazing Race-12th, The Duel- 1st, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet- 7th, Fresh Meat 2- 11th
Favorite Season and why? The Duel because I won.
Most memorable moment and why? Crossing the finish line on The Duel first to win it when no one believed in me from the beginning.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: cheese98 because I feel like we are good friends.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: cnathaniel for the moment because he got us eliminated in Fresh Meat 2.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BOBROCKS333 because he is the ultimate player and I would love to have him lead me to victory which I know he could do.
4091 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Application:

Username: Queen Bitch coltsfan876. Or just coltsfan876
Name: Jeff. Alter ego : Coach* Shaqweefa
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Actively? 6 months.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Cuz i think having coaches would b cool especially if i were one of them
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am a great strategic player nd i have a great past to prove for it
Where did you hear about applications? At the reunion

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): anywhere from 6-10
Can you screenshot? Yea

Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:
1- puzzles
2- attention to detail
3- reality tv knowledge
4- speed
5- listen
6- endurance
7- spamming

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
-Ability to listen to other output

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 5
Which seasons? Ruins, amazing race, duel,mole, fresh meat 2
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 1st, 4th, 5th, 5th
Favorite Season and why? Amazing race cuz i won
Most memorable moment and why? Getting eliminated in fm 2 when it wasnt our time :(
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: There are soooo many i cant list them all
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: nels cuz hes a
Waste of space in the game
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Id personally like to b a coach
Cuz im new and fresh. Id be like britney from bb14. But. If i had to
Choose id choose piddu

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4091 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Application:

Username: Coolexchangestudent
Name: DJ
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 8 months and 1 week

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I want to compete because I want to learn how to play with hard-hearted people. I want to more than what I am now. I can play this game, but I'm trying to work harder. I'm not saying that I will depend on whoever my coach is, but I need some advice in order to really be a game changing player.

What traits do you have that will help you win?: Mysterious, Devious, Rebellious
Where did you hear about applications?: I keep up with the group, been doing that since S18

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 5 pm if Sun-Thurs, 6-10 if Fri-Sat and holidays

Can you screenshot?: Yea

-Endurance
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
-Spamming
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Puzzles

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.
4091 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
Application:

Username: PeaceOut14
Name: Michael
How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 year and about 4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because it is the final season, it is probably so epic.
What traits do you have that will help you win? My social ability, atheltic ability, and little strategic ability.
Where did you hear about applications? Gaiaphage mailed me about something with a "final season" in his series and he mentioned him applying for this season, so I am applying!

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): It really depends. My family decides they will do something, then 10 minutes before tells me. ._. But after 6 PM EST is good on weekends, after 4 PM EST on weekdays.
Can you screenshot? Yes!

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Puzzles
-Speed
-Endurance
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? Season 14 (Big Brother: Mystery Room 2), Season 16 (The Amazing Race), Season 18 (The Mole 3: Vengeance is Sweet)
What did you place in those seasons? Big Brother: Mystery Room 2 - 10th, The Amazing Race - 6th, The Mole 3 - 15th (:/)
Favorite Season and why? The Amazing Race because it was my best placement and I met an awesome friend in blueu22.
Most memorable moment and why? Me winning my only challenge in The Mystery Room 2, the POV in double eviction week. I wasn't sure about if I would survive without it, so I fought hard, and I won against NorthCarolinaDogwood.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Blueu22 or joshg222. Both were awesome friends and alliances I played with in this series.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BOBROCKS, he wins like everything. ;-;
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BOBROCKS, since he wins everything. :D

4090 days 23 hours ago
UltimateBBFan
Username: UltimateBBFan

Name: Joel (pronounced Joelle)

Color Level: Green

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since April 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Because I am super competitive and I love to compete. I also want to win a RSF season for once

What traits do you have that will help you win?: Competitive, Social, Strategic

Where did you hear about applications?: Group Page

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): After 7:30pm

Can you screenshot?: Yes

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Endurance
-Speed
-Attention to Detail
-Spamming
-Puzzles

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: 3 Seasons

Which seasons?: Season 9 (Cutthroat), Season 10 (Castle), Season 13 (Battle of the Seasons)

What did you place in those seasons?: 6th (S9), 4th (S10), 8th (S13)

Favorite Season and why?: I enjoyed the Castle because I actually made it far. Plus the format was really creative and fun

Most memorable moment and why?: Cant think of one :(

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Im open to play with anybody.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I dont want to play with anybody who doesnt even compete

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Hard to answer because there alot of great choices but any coach who know what they are doing and want to win is my ideal coach

4090 days 23 hours ago
mjpj189
Username: Mjpj189
Name: Mark
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Over a year and a half

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to improve on my score from last season and prove to people I'm a strong competitor and have the ability to win!
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm smart, friendly, and can work my butt off in certain challenges
Where did you hear about applications? At RSF S19 Finale

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Anytime after 7pm EST works best.
Can you screenshot? Yes.

-Ability to listen to other output  (strongest)
-Speed
-Puzzles
-Endurance
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming  (Weakest)

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 5
Which seasons? 8, 9, 10, 18, 19
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 2nd, 24th, 9th, and 12th.
Favorite Season and why? Mole, had the most fun that season.
Most memorable moment and why? Surviving all the executions in S8 because all the veterans were mad because I wasn't going home like the other newbies did
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Splozo. He was really nice to me in S12 and I would love to play with him again.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Coltsfan/Piddu. Piddu seems to always start an argument and believes things that aren't right (I never thought I was better than him/was not getting voted in nor am I a smart ass) and Coltsfan only plays for records/positions.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? It would have to be Bobrocks or Bobrocks is obviously the king of RSF.
4090 days 22 hours ago
bad18life
Username: bad18life
Name: TJ
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years I think or maybe almost 3

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I want to try something new
What traits do you have that will help you win? Smart, Strategic, and The It factor
Where did you hear about applications? Your group

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 8:00PM
Can you screenshot? Yes

Endurance
Reality TV Knowledge
Puzzle
Ability to listen
Speed
Spamming
Attention to Detail

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? The Gauntlet, Battle of the Seasons, and The Ruins
What did you place in those seasons? Last, 9th and 3rd
Favorite Season and why? The Ruins because I felt like the Champions were dominating for the most part
Most memorable moment and why? Most memorable moment would have to be me almost making it to the finals on The Ruins
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Piddu because the mans is a beast
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: It would have to be Piddu's partner in Battle of the Seasons because I feel like he didn't deserved that win
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Piddu or Bobrocks

4090 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
Username: BBlover96
Name: Jayson
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I feel like I have done so much in your seasons that I need another win, I need to do some good.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Well I have won with being bitchy, loud, and my dont fuck with me attitude so i think those will help me.
Where did you hear about applications? Reunion

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): You know me, all times
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Spamming
-Puzzles
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? alot lol 17 seasons
Which seasons? 3-19
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 1st, 14th, 2nd,13th, 7th, 2nd, 14th, 1st, 9th, 10th, 5th, one of 2nd runner-ups, 3rd, 6th, 12th,2nd
Favorite Season and why? 20 because shadow was cool and I love him
Most memorable moment and why? Winning a leg on your amazing race because I think it made me and mick stand out
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Shadow, because I like him and I know him cuz of history we had
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:bobrocks cuz he is a bitch
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Piddu ;D
4090 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Username:Michael222
Name:Michael
Color Level: Purple (It may go up if I get enough T$)
How long have you been on Tengaged? Just below 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win and get a few new allies
What traits do you have that will help you win? My abilty to take advice from other people whilst knowing whats best for me
Where did you hear about applications? From RSF 19's reunion

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):3-8pm EST
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Attention to Detail
-Speed
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Endurance

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons? Awnswers are in the following question
What did you place in those seasons?
RSF 9: Cutthorat
7TH- R-michael222 (Red Team) (Lost to UltimateBBFan) (Didn't Show up to Gulag)
RSF 10: The Castle
27th- michael222 (Lost Dungeon Elimination Challenge)
RSF 11: The Gauntlet
3rd- michael222 (V) (Blue Team) (Disqualified for not showing up; should have played Chances against BBlover96)
RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide
24th- michael222 (Jarakay) (Voted Out 6-2)
RSF 13: Battle Of The Seasons
12th- aiwfwyattroh/michael222 (Season 9) (Red) (Lost to BOBROCKS333/DBWs)
RSF 15: The Ruins
Round 6-michael222 (Champion) (Lost to Dito)
RSF 16: The Amazing Race
WINNERS OF RSF SEASON 16: THE AMAZING RACE-michael222/coltsfan876
RSF 17: The Duel
13th-michael222 (Lost Spamming Duel to ofl1998)
RSF 18: The Mole 3
4th- michael222 (TIED)
RSF 19: Fresh Meat 2
3rd-michael222/Jordonk (Maroon)

Favorite Season and why?
Fresh meat 2 it had the best drama
Most memorable moment and why? Having an arguement with jordon resulting in timster forgeting to post giving maroon the win in that part of the challenge
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Colts she is my best ally
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: nels he's rubbish at challenges and very arguementative
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Nbkiller I like the way he plays and he genrally takes a leader role anyway
4090 days 12 hours ago
Yingyang
sername: YingYang
Name: Katie
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 yrs 5 monts

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to try it out
What traits do you have that will help you win? None.
Where did you hear about applications? On the blogs page

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): idk Im not good with timezones
Can you screenshot? Nope. #yolo

1) Ability to listen to others output
2) Reality TV Knowledge
3) Attention to Detail
4) Puzzles
5) Spamming
6) Endurance
7) Speed

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? three
Which seasons? 1, 2 and 3
What did you place in those seasons? 5th, 3rd and 11th (I think)
Favorite Season and why? Moolah Beach because it was the original.
Most memorable moment and why? Well it was this one challenge and me and Turney teamed up with another team and won the challenge and this was memorable because that was the only challenge I did.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: turney1805 because he is amazing.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: IDK I love everyone!
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? bobrocks333 because he has won the game b4 so many times.
4090 days 12 hours ago
firetruck421
Application:

Username: firetruck421
Name:firetruck421
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since September, 12th.  (5 months)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I know I have the best chance!
What traits do you have that will help you win?  I'm skillfull, and WILLING to backstab, but it's usually a last move.
Where did you hear about applications? I just saw that it was it's 20th season as I was looking at groups.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6 PM to 9 PM
Can you screenshot? Nope.

-Puzzles
-Speed
-Endurance
  -Spamming
-Reality TV Knowledge (Depends on what show, if it's Endurance, just give me the prize already.)
4090 days 11 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

There will be preseason challenges which may or may not increase your chances of being cast.  I will not mail you of the Preseason Challenges ahead.  Keep up with the group so you know when they are posted.

NOTE: This season there will be NO LAST CHANCE POLL.

Application:

Username: Leonine_Divine
Name: Jet
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? On and off for about 5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've competed in many seasons and haven't won, maybe a coach is exactly what I need to pull out a victory

What traits do you have that will help you win? I am scrappy, I never quit and I always keep my head held hide

Where did you hear about applications? At the FM 2 reunion

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 8pm and later

Can you screenshot? Yep

-Reality TV Knowledge
-puzzles
-attention to detail
-Endurance
-Speed
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 6

Which seasons? The Castle, The Gauntlet, The Ruins, The Amazing Race, The Mole 3, Fresh Meat 2

What did you place in those seasons? 15th, Runner Up, Eliminated 5th Ruin, 11th, 17th, 10th

Favorite Season and why? The Gauntlet because it was my best showing

Most memorable moment and why? The dungeon elimination, because it was my first elimination challenge for your series

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: JordonK he's scrappy, a hell of a fighter, and actually not that bad of a guy

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Devinwithparasites they are just straight up obnoxious

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Bobrocks because he not only a vet but a legend, or Piddu, he has that mean streak to him that I just might need to pull off a victory

4090 days 8 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Application:

Username: ShadowBaller000
Name: Shadow
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged? Prob 2 years? Yes I know I'm a loser =[

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win obvi, it sucks fighting so hard to come up short in the finals =/
What traits do you have that will help you win? Personally I'd say Skills/ Strategy/Comcast and Inexperience
Where did you hear about applications? The reunion :3

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): After 10 est would be perfect because I would be able to make every day but I'm fine with 8 or 9 est as well
Can you screenshot? Yes

Okay the best being: Reality Tv Knowledge, Speed, Endurance, Puzzles, Spamming, Attention to Detail, and Ability to listen to others output (They all tied cause I'm good at everything!)

Worst : Luck I know that wasn't a choice but luck is never on my side

Damn first time I have to fill one of these :|

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? Freshmeat 2 I think it was season 14
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd place
Favorite Season and why? Are we talking about yours or real life, if we talking about yours FM2 because thats the only one I followed cause I was in it, real life bots < 333 the new one
Most memorable moment and why? When I gave maroon 3rd place after they were being extremely cocky
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Bobrocks, apparently he's the shit around here and if I wanna make a name for myself I gotta play against the best.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Maroon Team in freashmeat 2 they bitched and complained about everything specifically michael, please don't let him sign up when he caused everyone to get penalties because he wouldn't agree on a time, and the fact that his options of times are so limited :| It's better to host at a time good for a majority of people instead of catering to 1 person from the UK

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Hmmmm bbfan21 probs

4090 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
Username: Jacob_C
Name: Jacob
Color Level: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've applied the last two seasons and really wanna make it. I'm smarter, and 3 levels higher than lat time I applied
What traits do you have that will help you win? Smarts
Where did you hear about applications? Being applying since season 18

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 9pm
Can you screenshot? Tes

-Reality TV Knowledge 4
-Speed 3
-Endurance 5
-Puzzles 1
-Spamming 2
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts) 6
-Ability to listen to other output 7

4089 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username:jordonk
Name:jordon
Color Level:orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?because I love rsf seasons
What traits do you have that will help you win?dedication and desire to win
Where did you hear about applications?during rsf 19

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):7-10 est
Can you screenshot?yes

-Attention to detail
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Puzzles
-Speed
-Endurance
-spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?5
Which seasons?9,10,11,16.19
What did you place in those seasons?5th, 39th, 6th, 4th, 3rd
Favorite Season and why?fm2
Most memorable moment and why?making finals for the first time
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:so many but I'd love to play with Michael again because he's the reason I made finals and he's a great team mate. He let me do what ever I wanted with the team
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:timster. Didn't win anything last season but talked a big game. Sorry you suck.oops
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?splozojames

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!