This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 9: Opposite Worlds

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3507 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds?
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant and why?
What was your favorite challenge and why?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be?

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based?

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?
What makes you stand out from other competitors?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3507 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Never heard of this game so I wanna try it. The name sounds like it's an interesting concept.
Where did you hear about applications? I follow your group.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? No.
Who was your favorite contestant and why? N/A
What was your favorite challenge and why? N/A

varies, but I host my survivor group at 8:30 PM EST as you know.
Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be?: I do not understand this question.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'm a team player but I will not be risking my game for many people unless they do the same for me.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I tend to be likable even though I'm a douchebag.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I'm a nice asshole, I can't smell, I'm gaiafuckingphage, I've played more group games than anyone, and I won stars 3 times.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

What did you place?
GEN 1:
• RSF 10: The Castle- 25th/42
• RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide- 8/24
• RSF 18: The Mole 3- 11th/26
• RSF 20: A Coach's Game- Sarge455's Team- Last Member On Team During Team Phase- 10th/25
GEN 2:
• RSF 3: Solitary- 9th/13
• RSF 4: Big Brother Mystery Room 3- 3rd/14
• RSF 5: Endurance: Bora Bora- Orange Team- Partner Is Bad18life- 2nd/10 Teams (20 People)

Not exactly sure, but I played an amazing game in BB MR3 and was arguably the biggest threat and that's why I got 3rd right before finals.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni for sure. Although I may have never won, and only made finals once because Bad18life carried me, I do still belw
3507 days 19 hours ago
MrOrange890
Username: MrOrange890
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 10, 2013

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love your group games :)
Where did you hear about applications? I checked out the group to see who won Fresh Meat

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? I saw only a bit of it, didn't see the whole thing

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? I get home from the bus at 2:30 EST, I get off my laptop and go on my ipod at 10:15pm, on weekends im on all day

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I think the future will for sure, because I think you would have an upper hand.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'm willing to be a team player if needed, but in the end we're all here on our own.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I think I will be perceived as nice, hopefully, and  a good competitor worthy enough of being here
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I'm not afraid to do what it takes to get to the end, unless I get too close with someone of course, then it's super hard for me to backstab.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Fresh Meat III
What did you place? 3rd (w/ Nightcore)
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? I think winning my first mission because I scored all the points for my team and it just felt honestly amazing winning a mission, I was super excited.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I've only played in one season, and got 3rd, winning 2 missions and 1 exile. That's pretty good, but it's only been one season. I don't know what I'd rate myself, still maybe a Fresh Meat maybe? Since I've only been on one season. I'd love to be an Alumni soon though.
3507 days 19 hours ago
michael222
Username: Michael222
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since june 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? from the previous season

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? yes
Who was your favorite contestant and why? jesse as he played a aggressive game
What was your favorite challenge and why? The F6 challenge as it was very tense

Weekdays: 12am-9pm EST
Weekends: 9am-9:30 EST

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? The present

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Only 1 person will win, if I think it will benefit my game then I will go in, but I don't see myself volunteering.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I am a very controversial player, I think overall I am viewed negatively.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? My willingness to screw my team over if they screw me over

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?1,4,5,6,7,8
What did you place?2nd,14th,5th,18th,Round 8,7th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Winning RSF16 as many people consider it to be one of the hardest rsf seasons.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni
3507 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username: jkjkjk15
Color Level: dark green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since last november

Why do you want to compete on this season? I really want to prove myself in something and even know eliminations are what I suck at, and this has em I can at least try!
Where did you hear about applications? I came to check who won fresh meat!

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Yes!
Who was your favorite contestant and why? I liked Sam because she was just so nice and I feel like she was amazing:O
What was your favorite challenge and why? I liked the challenge where they have to control the robot thing and do the puzzle! It was so interesting!

3-11:30!
Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I feel like the present would be the most beneficial for some reason!

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I mean as you definitely know I suck at eliminations! I would not like to but you know it's not up to me!

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I think some will like me and others definitely won't:)
I stand out because I'm every trustable but I can be candid! I try my hardest every time and I always get brought down

Gen 2 season 6-Free Agents
Gen 2 season 7-The inferno
Gen 2 season 8-Freshmeat 3
What did you place?
25th?
Round 5
Last (partner left:'()
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Probably in free agents when everyone hated me but I'm never around long enoug to have one:( I DID DO GOOD IN NBKILLERS CUTTHROAT BE PROUD I AM CAPABLE!
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?
Performance - Freshmeat
Times played- Alumni
Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3507 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Application:

Username: ofl1998
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I believe over three years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I haven't played an Opposite Worlds game before.
Where did you hear about applications? When I opened the main page for tengaged I noticed it under the groups section.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant and why? JR was my favorite because I thought he was very genuine but also willing to play the game.
What was your favorite challenge and why? My favorite challenge was the final challenge where they had to do the obstacle coarse and stuff like that.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 4-9 pm est on monday, tuesday, and thursday, from 8-9 on wednesday and friday, and saturday and sunday i am usually free whenever

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? If you dwell upon the past you will stay upon the past, look forward to the future and good things will come.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I don't ever want to compete in the duel because I know I will not do well so I guess I am individual because if discussion about me being thrown in starts, I will try to stop it.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I hope I am perceived as a somewhat hero type who stays loyal to his allies but also works hard to win.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I am probably on the more loyal side of people and I don't just screw someone over for the fun of it, I do it only if I really have to.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1: Cutthroat, Gen 1: Survivor Worldwide, Gen 1: Battle of the Seasons, Gen 1: The Ruins, Gen 1: Amazing Race, Gen 1: The Duel, Gen 1: The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet, Gen 1: Fresh Meat 2, Gen 2: A Coach's Game, Gen 2: Cutthroat, Gen 2: Big Brother The Mystery Room 3
What did you place?  Gen 1: Cutthroat-12th, Gen 1: Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Gen 1: Battle of the Seasons-15th, Gen 1: The Ruins-12th, Gen 1: Amazing Race-12th, Gen 1: The Duel-1st, Gen 1: The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet-7th, Gen 1: Fresh Meat 2-11th, Gen 1: A Coach's Game-21st, Gen 2: Cutthroat-19th, Gen 2: Big Brother The Mystery Room 3-5th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Winning The Duel because everyone said I sucked at the RSF series and I still won.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni because I've played like 15 seasons lol.
3507 days 16 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Application:

Username: Tditdatdwt1234d
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? To prove im a real champion
Where did you hear about applications? I look for myself

Who was your favorite contestant and why? Frank He was so competitive
What was your favorite challenge and why? The last challenge it put everyone to the test

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 3:00-12:00pm

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? The future because it has me winning

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? By myself that's how I compete

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?

What did you place?

3507 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Application:

Username: Jman96
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I think 3-4 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? After a season off from this series, I would like to get back on track.
Where did you hear about applications? My group page

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? I have never seen the show.
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Skip
What was your favorite challenge and why? Skip

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Afternoon and Evening

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I think the present would best right now.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'm always playing solo in these games so why stop now?

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I could be seen strong or seen as someone that sucks at speed comps after the inferno.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I can be likable but afraid to fight and i proven to be loyal to people i trust,

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? G2: Cutthroat, Endurance, Free Agents, The Inferno

What did you place? E6, 4th, 8th, E8

What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? I would say winning 3 eliminations in Free Agents each taking out strong players.

Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I would say Alumni.

3507 days 14 hours ago
immaxyman
Username: Immaxyman
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 year, 4 days.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I am amazing and I can manipulate people to my advantage easily.
Where did you hear about applications? My friend told me about them, and that I should apply because I was robbed in the last season.

Who was your favorite contestant and why? Angie because I always root for the pretty people, and she is a robbed QUEEN.
What was your favorite challenge and why? The final 6 challenge where they were in pairs.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6 PM - 1 AM

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I see present as the most crucial part, because don't worry about the future. Someone could easily ruin your game and your future will be ruined, so just think about what you're doing now.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'd rather not volunteer to go in, but if the decider picks me I wont really be mad, i'd just win.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I think I will be perceived as a floater, although im not, just because I play UTR.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? For most of these people, I played in a season. I've actually won a group game before, and I love doing Tengaged Group Games and I always make merge/halfway point atleast.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2 - Fresh Meat III
What did you place? 4th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Me being 3rd highest in the fresh meat stats :s Not really good considering I had basically an entire season.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I would consider myself alumni because I made it further than around 7 - 8 other fresh meat, which is more than half of those newbies.
3507 days 14 hours ago
brandonljw
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username: My username is brandonljw
Color Level: i am white level
How long have you been on Tengaged?: ive been on tengage for nearly 9 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Well because opposite worlds is a fun game and many group games im in now are kinda inact
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about it through my groups page

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Not really. I just read it on wikipedia

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? From sunday -Thursday 5-6pm, fri&sat 7pm onwards

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Future. Because well the future its going to happen at one point.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I rather do it individually because i rely on my own strength only.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?they will think that white levels are inact but not this guy!!!
What makes you stand out from other competitors? Im very competitive in some competition and I always plan my moves when 'stuff' happens

What did you place?

3507 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Application:

Username: jflora18
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 yearsish

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because Fresh Meat 3 looked like a lot of fun so I thought why not?
Where did you hear about applications? I just found it. Nobody told me

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? no

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? after 3:30 pm EST to 10 pm EST

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I feel like I see present will be most beneficial if I have a major the control that I commonly have in games.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Sure

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? Hopefully I will be perceived as somebody who they enjoy to watch and see how good of a player I really am.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? What makes me stand out is my record, my experience and my social and strategic gameplay.
3507 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Username: Aiwfwyattroh
Color Level: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: to long

Why do you want to compete on this season? Like most other of your seasons i apply for. I have not played a opposite worlds game. I don't think many people could host it as well as you so I would love to try this new format.
Where did you hear about applications? I checked the group

Who was your favorite contestant and why? Frank because I thought he was great tv
What was your favorite challenge and why? I liked the first challenge where they tossed each other off the platforms.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? I can make most times. I prefer it not to conflict with survivor times but I can make any time regardless.

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Future because hopefully in the future I will be the winner of opposite worlds :)

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I take it by day, I don't like going into games like this with a attitude that I will play a certain way. I'm much more open to ideas than that.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I hope well :s
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I'm very active and I want to win but won't be mean to others to benefit my game.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? gen 1: season 9, 10, 11, 13,15...gen 2 seasons 2,3,4,6.
What did you place? 1st, 9th, 17th (5th elimated), 12th, round 3, episode 7, 4th, 28th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? winning cutthroat as a rookie.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I am a alumni since i've played so many seasons I believe
3507 days 9 hours ago
Absol
IM CRYING OPPOSITE WORLDS IS ME
3507 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Username: CharlieBibi
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On this account? 6 months? Overall? 3 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I'm getting a huge Group Game rush and ik youre a good host and i wanna play in early seasons so I can come back later ^__^
Where did you hear about applications? I checked someone's profile and they had it as a group so i clicked and ye

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? I HEARD about it. Never watched tho
Who was your favorite contestant and why? N/A
What was your favorite challenge and why? N/A

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? All the time after 5, All the Time on Weekends, After 2 on Tuesday, After 3 on Wednesday, After 4 on Thursday, Anytime Friday

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I'm not sure how to answer this but I mostly live by the day so Ill say present?

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Hunny this is a game and i need to win so i aint risking to go home. ever.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? Well if they like drama I should win. If they cant handle the heat then they aint the right ppl to judge me so sorry for them xo
What makes you stand out from other competitors? Refer to above question? I bring the drama, I bring the skills and i bring the brains. they dont know how good i am cause i look like a basic n00b well let 'em think that eh!
3507 days 8 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? because im back and i love opposite worlds
Where did you hear about applications? i wanted to join a group game and then i saw urs on the group page

Who was your favorite contestant and why? my fave was mercy because she was funny and spunky and was there to win.
What was your favorite challenge and why? i liked the challenge where they had to describe the pictures and send the message one at a time until the person at the end chose which pictures were correct, it required a lot of teamwork and looked super hard.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? anything past 4 pm is up for grabs

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? id say the present because i would guess thats when one would have the most control over their own fate/position in the game

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? i would not volunteer for the duel of destiny thats retarded lol i didnt come here to make friends

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? i hope well, i try to occasionally post thoughts in terms of confessionals and if im going full force i can be a somewhat compelling contender
What makes you stand out from other competitors? i play for myself to win and am not really scared to play hard to do the moves that are best for me because in the end its not a team game. in the words of robin from the glass house "i am what the situation dictate i be"

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?the list gets longer and longer omfg
What did you place?
GEN 2 
SEASON 2: CUTTHROAT - RUNNER UP
SEASON 4: FREE AGENTS - 15th or something since the thread is in a pool of random ass stuff

GEN 1:
SEASON 7: FRESH MEAT - 12th
SEASON 11: THE GAUNTLET - CHAMPION
SEASON 12: SURVIVOR WORLDWIDE - 12th
SEASON 13: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS - RUNNER UP
SEASON 15: THE RUINS - CHAMPION
SEASON 16: THE AMAZING RACE - 2nd
SEASON 17: THE DUEL - RUNNER UP
SEASON 18: THE MOLE 3 - RUNNER UP/MOLE
SEASON ??: COACHES GAME - 20th-ish
SEASON ??: FRESH MEAT 2 - 8th-ish

What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? i would say being safe in the inner circle the whole way through in battle of the seasons since like week 2, it rlly showed that i wasnt dragged in the gauntlet and instead was a true contender in the series. it was also the first time (of many) where i lost in a numbers counting final task in the final challenge after having a lead in the final challenge of a game
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? i would consider myself an alumni since ive made it far in quite a few seasons and have shown i can still make it far in the ~new~ generation after a series of flops (even tho i flopped again right after l0l)
3501 days 10 hours ago
HowLovely
Username: HowLovely
Color Level: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I want to make a new impact. This is my 1st time applying for a group game, and this might be a very cool experience.
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about them from nbkiller's group where you posted the link.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? No, but I will read the directions if I make it.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? About 3 PM EST - 6 PM EST.

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I think the present will be the best for me because I feel comfortable with our current customs. I don't think I can fit in with the past or future daily livestyle.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I might have to rely on my team, but if I'm against my team, I will go in the duel of destiny of myself.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I think the RSF Allumni will really affect the game. They have played before and they know what goes on. I am nervous for this.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? What makes me stand out is that I will try and play a social game. I don't know how good I am at comps, but I will try and make it to the end.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!