This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Opposite Worlds

Topic » Rules for Opposite Worlds

3497 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
This season will follow a basic format with each world having its own set of rules.  Eliminations will occur after each Duel of Destiny and the game will progress until ONE Remains to conquer The Past, The Present and The Future.

At the same time, a select group of RSF Series Alumni in the Viewer's Lounge will have a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT on the game.  They will affect minor aspects such as the Popularity Index showing their most favorite and least favorite players and everyone in between each round with small rewards and punishments each week.  They will also affect major aspects such as determining the Decider who will ultimately determine who will face the Duel of Destiny.

BASIC FORMAT:

The 18 players will be divided between THREE TEAMS: The Past, The Present, The Future.  Each team will consist of six players with each team being known as Epoch (Start in the Past), Vortex (Start in the Present), Chronos (Start in the Future).  Each of you will be divided into one of the 3 teams.

All 3 teams will then participate in one challenge known as The Worldly Challenge.  The winner of each Worldly Challenge will earn safety from The Duel of Destiny and safety from Elimination.  This team will also remain in their current world. 

The 2 teams must then determine which ONE PLAYER on their team will be The Protected.  The Protected player is the only one on each team safe from The Duel of Destiny.  The way The Protected player is determined is different for each world (see World Rules below). 

Once the Protected player from the 2 losing teams are determined, the Viewer's Lounge will choose one of them to be The Decider.  The Decider will have the power to select which players from the losing teams will participate in The Duel of Destiny (1 or 2 per team, dependent on the round)

These players will then compete in The Duel of Destiny which is a challenge.  Winner stays.  Loser goes home.  It is that simple.

Following the Duel of Destiny, the teams who lost the Worldly Challenge will SWITCH WORLDS and will have to adjust their games to different rules.

Then the round begins again.

Once we get down to a pre-determined number of players (when won't be revealed), the teams will be dissolved into 2 teams, the world of the Present will be removed and we continue with 2 teams. The rules of these Worlds will then change from those in Phase 1 of the game to the rules of The Present from Phase 1.

Then when we get to an even smaller number of players, the rules change again and those will be explained later on.
3497 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
WORLD RULES:

Rules of The Past:

The past will follow the concept of Dictatorship.  ONE PERSON will rule.  The first ruler will be determined by the Viewer's Lounge.  Once it is time to determine the Protected, the ONE RULER will ALWAYS BE THE PROTECTED PLAYER in The Past.  But, the people will have a chance to revolt.  After each Worldly Challenge, the Viewers will choose one member of The Past to compete in a head to head duel with the current Ruler.  They will compete in a basic logic/puzzle/luck game where the winner either becomes the New Ruler or stays the Current Ruler.  This Ruler becomes the Protected.

Once a team leaves the Past and  moves to another world, everyone becomes an equal team member.  HOWEVER, should the team return to the Past, then whoever was the last Ruler will become the Ruler again.

Rules of the Present:

The present will follow the concept of Democracy.  Power is in the hands of the players.  To determine the Protected player each round, each member will cast one vote for ANOTHER PLAYER to be the protected.  The Viewer's will get one collective vote as well so in Round 1, there will be 7 votes.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, whoever the Viewers voted for, regardless of if they tied for the majority or not will become the Protected.

In the Present, there are limited terms.  No one player can become the Protected in the Present in consecutive opportunities.  So if one team is in The Present in Round 1, leaves then comes back in Round 3, whoever was the Protected in Round 1 CANNOT be the Protected in Round 3.

Rules of the Future:

The future will follow the concept of Oligarchy in which a select group will have the power, in this case, The Viewers.  The Viewers will have ALL THE POWER in the Future and will single-handedly select The Protected in the Future every round.

In the future, there are no limitations.  If they wish, the Viewers can select the same person to be The Protected every round if they want.
3497 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
VIEWERS POWER:

The Viewers will have power in the game. 

They have somewhat of a say in determining The Protected in each individual world.

They select between the Protected who will be The Decider.

In addition, every round they will through a point system rank EVERY PLAYER in order from most to least favorite.  This order will be provided to you all so you know where you stand in the viewer's eyes.

You CANNOT directly contact the Viewers.  If you do so, you will be PENALIZED.

You can only contact the Viewers through me.  So whenever you send me a Confessional or a Message to the Viewers, it WILL be posted in the Viewer's Lounge for them to see.

Perception is KEY in this game.
3497 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
SCHEDULE:

Day 1:  Revealing of Viewer Rankings followed by Worldly Challenge

Between Day 1 and 2:  Determine who the Protected will be in each world.

Day 2: Revealing of The Protected.

Between Day 2 and 3:  The Protected decide who they want to face The Duel of Destiny, Viewers select the Decider

Day 3: The Decider is revealed, their decision is revealed

Day 4: Duel of Destiny (at a time based on the competitors availability)

This game follows a 4 day format and will probably last 2 months roughly.
3497 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I aiwfwyattroh have read and understand the rules
3497 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
I splozojames50 have read and understand the rules

omg this is actually rlly original and cool :O
3497 days 18 hours ago
brandonljw
I brandonljw have read and understand the rules
3497 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
awesome
3497 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I jkjkjk15 have read and understood the rules

This is awesome!!!
3497 days 13 hours ago
jman96
I jman have read and understand the rules
3497 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
I jordon have read and understand the rules
This looks awesome tbh. Had no clue what this was but applied anyways.
3497 days 11 hours ago
muffinman
I have read the rules & I understand them
3497 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
I, Kaylee21, have read and understand the rules.

This game looks incredibly intriguing.
3497 days 8 hours ago
Ahmir99
I Ahmir99 have read and understand the rules.
3497 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
I, ofl1998, have read and understand the rules.
3497 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I CharlieBibi have read and understand the rules.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!