This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2648 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Arena is still going on but your next challenge will occur LIVE TODAY (Tuesday) at a time you all choose.

So post here what time you wish to compete and early this afternoon I will set the time.  NOTE that this challenge will have a check in and only those checked in on time will be allowed to compete.
2648 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
LETS KEEP GOING SO RSHOW HAS TO RESCHEDULE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
2648 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
LOOOOOOL
2648 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
DO WE HAVE TO DO THE CHALLENGE AND ELIMINATION AT THE SAME TIME BC NO THANK YOU
2648 days 18 hours ago
Nelson
LMAO
2648 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Rshow bout to violate some 8th amendment rights up in here
2648 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Well like anytime before 6pm EST and I can compete. Otherwise, I'm busy tonight as I didn't think we would have a challenge due to not being given earlier notification.
2648 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
6-11PM EST
2648 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I have work at 8 so 6 or before plz
2648 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
before 6 please
2648 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
or after 9
2648 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
If the Arena is not resolved within a given time which I will not reveal then the challenge will be postponed until WEDNESDAY.

I will update the info here.
2648 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
PUNK
2648 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to the Arena still running, the challenge will be postponed until TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY)
2648 days ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Wednesday).  Suggest times for it here and in the morning I will choose a time based on the suggestions.

Keep in mind that the next challenge will have a check in and only those who check in on time will be allowed to compete.
2648 days ago
Christian_
Sometime between 7-10 EST?

Like how long is this going to take do you think?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!