This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury House

Topic » Jury House

4748 days 1 hour ago
ST_6
dewd
4747 days 10 hours ago
Eshy
Whats up!?!
4742 days 16 hours ago
Matthew09
*walks in jury house!!

Hey guys, well my chances of winning are OVER :((
4738 days 12 hours ago
Matthew09
aww welcome jacob, the one who voted to evict me, kinda knew i'd see you here after making a stupid decision! (: which dumb one is next this season?? ^_^
4738 days 12 hours ago
Matthew09
*remembers,

stupidest move of the season, matt doesnt vote for one vote, gets a handicap power and gets voted off. WTF can't get over it. I was one of the best players & that's how i went out . . def. won't make that mistake again!
4691 days ago
MMAjunkieX
Back in play!
4691 days ago
DBWs
at least i made the jury :P
4690 days 22 hours ago
bad18life
Hey DB and Vike?

Whats 1 thing you wish you could change  if you go back?
4690 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
i would try to switch the houses, what i did was ask everyone what house and what people they wanted to be in, and i did what mainly everyone wanted, i should have played for myself, not be nice and do what everyone wants.
4686 days ago
TheStan
season 3 i talked here so much :)
4685 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
Hey Shannon so you got unanimously voted out...... You wasn't even up for first nominations...... You think it was a plan to get you backdoor? Because on our season you was a very strong competitor!
4685 days 4 hours ago
ST_6
Umm..ya. probably lol. and i knew that since they had to put someone up then it would be me. sadly. and then i would go home, because there is probably little chance that i would ever be a nomination again. i understand why they did it, just a little bummed. i would have definately liked to stay longer....but its ok lol. i am a hard person to manipulate. but i think they made the right decision (;
4685 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
wow suprised you were voted out shannon! its kinda unfair tho since ya worked hard to get with your partner to final 8, and ya still get voted out!
4683 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
The only way it coulda happened was the way it did... gotta give some credit to Husein and Stan.
4682 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
ya i know, it was a good plan, but I'm just sayin its kinda unfair.

open group

Dead Group: MMA's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!