This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Sign-Ups!

Topic » Cycle 5 Sign-Ups!

4870 days ago
Sterling1234
1: shes not anneroxic, she eats pleanty and many unhealthy things but she's like my sister, tall and always skinny

2: Ann is gorgous

3: Ann is a good damn model so back of

4: she is the ugly duckling of ther modeling world, starts of looking eeewwww.....but turns in to amazingness

5: if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all bitches
4869 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
Lolage. That is great drama for the house. Keep it for the house.
&&
I eat a lot, including junk food & loads of stuff that have fat in it && don't get any diff for 16 years now :L :L Buh not that skinny "/ It gives me the shivers :S
4869 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
Basically took the words out of my mouth, Sterling :P

I doubt she has an eating disorder. I'm pretty sure Tyra would've showed that if it were true, seeing as the show ALWAYS focuses on those things when they come up. And she was freaking eating fried Oreo's. Her brother is as skinny and even taller than her. Clearly, it's genetics. When her metabolism slows down, I'm sure she'll gain some weight. She looks really skinny, but not anorexic. And on top of that, she's a strong model :)

It's just really sad to see ppl call or "anorexic" n all of that when it's probably not true at all. Embracing ppl of all sizes doesn't just mean the plus-sized ppl; it also means ppl with different, but healthy, shapes.
4869 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Who's calling her anorexic :L :L
Yu both say it :L I haven't yet;
I've just mentioned that she looks pretty skinny, it gives me the shivers.. that's all lol.
4869 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
awesome did, n jermin referred to it indirectly by calling her "disgusting" i think
4869 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
We have 10 contestants, so we could start, but I do want more.

And awesome, u still need to find a head-to-toe shot for Simon!
4869 days 17 hours ago
payton
when are we going to start cycle 5
4869 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
I can't wait for this cycle tbh with you.
4869 days 5 hours ago
payton
are you gong to photoshop all of these images into one picture?
4867 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
^No. Fade outs take a long time to make, n I dont really want to. Maybe I'll make a Top 5 fade out shot, but the shots you submitted are for the first elimination :)

WELCOME CAST OF CYCLE 5!
Jane Randall (zaza)
Emma Watson (iGoddess)
Tanya Dziahileva (Uskyld)
Anya Kop (coreypanda)
Tyra Banks (Jermin119)
Caridee English (Juergen)
Sarah Jessica Parker (drupayneis
Amy Lee (payton)
Simon Nessman (awesome2210)
Ann Ward (Sterling1234)
4867 days 20 hours ago
payton
so when is the judgeing?

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!