This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Judging Panel #4

Topic » Cycle 5 Judging Panel #4

4855 days 18 hours ago
Sterling1234
Soooooo.....what are the comments
4855 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
I'm waiting on Alex
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
Ann
Kebin: What a letdown! I thought you would rock this shot, but you did the exact opposite! This photo is just not good! Your face looks absolutely horrible. You look extremely uncomfortable! You have all the potential in the world, but I really have not seen it that much this cycle.

CariDee
Kebin: You just look very old and plastic. You don’t look very fresh at all in this photograph, and I’m not fond of that. I think you managed a good go-see outfit, although I would have trashed that green belt, but I’m not 100% fond of the modeling.

Jane
Kebin: Alright, not amazing. Not the best I’ve seen you, but this is a decent shot. It’s underwhelming, and your face, which is usually the thing that saves your photos, looks so flat in this photograph.

Simon
Kebin: You’ve produced another solid photograph, Simon. I like this shot.

Tyra
Kebin: This is alright. You look quite fresh and lovely in this photograph. I’m just not wowed by it, and I feel you can do a lot more. You had better options. 

Tanya
Kebin: I like that you pushed the box more with your outfit, and it definitely makes your shot stand out from the rest. I’m not sure if I would have choose that outfit for a go-see though, because the patterns and the colors are just so distracting. The silhouette is nice, but I feel that toned-down fabric would’ve been better for the go-see outfit. However, my main concern would be the modeling. Your face looks just so bad! You are emulating the horse behind you with the expression! I just can’t get over it!

Anya
Kebin: Hands down best shot of the week, no question. Everything about this shot is just so clean and natural. Your limps look so relaxed, and you just look so fresh! I love this! If you were to walk into a casting like this, you’d have no trouble catching their eye. Bravo!
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::
week 4

. . . .

7 of you stand in front of me, but I can only call 5 of you. The 2 I do not call will be up for the public vote. Now, looking at your photos this week, both the quality of the modeling AND how well you styled yourself.

First call out should be no surprise...

ANYA
You are the only person who WOWed this week. Congratulations!

SIMON
This was a good shot, especially compared to your peers. Good job :)

TYRA
You are only in the Top 3 because many of your peers did not do well, but you still need to improve A LOT.

JANE

. . . .

Will Tanya, CariDee and Ann step forward?

I only have one name left to call.

Tanya, you started off with a boom, but ever since those first two weeks, you haven't lived up to your potential. And this week was just horrible. We applaud you for taking a chance with the outfit, but the modeling just wasn't good enough.

CariDee, your photograph was ok, until we saw the face. You look old in this shot. We don't see a freshness, and there is something about your expression that is so fake and plastic. We don't like it. You haven't been living up to your potential either.

Ann, you had the ability to ROCK this shoot, but we felt you did not do that at all. I was personally extremely let down by this shot. It is weak, and the face is dreadful.

. . . .

We can only save one of you. Who will it be?
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
4855 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
There are a million ways to fail, and all three of you did that, but we prefer your way of failing more. At least you didn't play it safe and at least you pushed the box with this brief a lot more than your peers.

TANYA
Congratulations :)

. . . .

Ann and CariDee, it will be up to the public to decide which one of you gets a second chance. Good lucks :)

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!