This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Elimination #4

Topic » Cycle 5 Elimination #4

4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::ELIMINATION::
week 4

. . . .

CariDee and Ann, one of you will be leaving the competition based on the public vote.

After 21 votes, with a vote of 57.1% to 42.9%, the person who will be staying in the competition is...
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
4854 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
CARIDEE
You have been getting weaker and weaker. You need to step up your game, or you will find yourself in the Bottom 2 for a third time. Congratulations.

. . . .

Ann :( You are an absolutely gorgeous, unique, amazing girl with all the modeling potential in the WORLD, but unfortunately, you have just not shown that. I really do not want to let you go, but unfortunately, you are not Kebin's Next Top Model D:
4854 days 6 hours ago
Sterling1234
Im sorry, here is a suggestion, I dont feel that the Public should decide for everyone looks at me and thinks im gross. I belve they vot on looks, Congrats Cari-Dee but the Judges Should Decide compleatly on who should stay and go for the public thought on looks, not potentioal. Again, Congrats to everyone but.......Im just saying for Mostly everyone said I was gross lookin'
Gl to everyone
4853 days 22 hours ago
coreypanda
Ann is just not a well-rounded model. She shouldn't have won Cycle 15. Kayla deserved it :(
4853 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
Unfortunately, Sterling, that's just the format of the game :( I'm sry. I LOVE Ann, but I also agree that she hasn't bee up to par in terms of her photos in this competition.

And Ann deserved to win Cycle 15 100%. Just because the public doesn't understand her look doesn't mean she isn't beautiful and doesn't mean she didn't deserve the title. Ann embodies what this cycle was looking for, which was a TRUE editorial, high fashion model. Remember, she was the only girl who booked Versace. That's HUGE, and proves that she has the potential to go very far in this industry.

I don't think Kayla should've won at all. She doesn't look like a model.
4850 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
YOU BETTER LET THEM KNOW COREY!!!!!! YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!