This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - WEEK FIVE

Topic » Cycle 6 - WEEK FIVE

4604 days 10 hours ago
kebin65
Well I guess since payton was on but gave me no reply, Heather is disqualified.
4604 days 9 hours ago
kebin65
::WELCOME TO PANEL::

---

Hey everyone! Welcome to panel! Based on your performance this week the judges will evaluate your work and put two of you on the chopping block, where one of you will become the fifth person to be voted out of the competition by the public vote.

Now as you guys have probably realized, there are only 5 of you here. That is because Heather never showed up for the shoot, and for that she was disqualified. However we will still proceed as usual.

---

::ALLISON:: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--wVwUW8MrXs/TeTtjJV3aoI/AAAAAAAAAOg/PW-_4FZaynM/s1600/Allison+Harvard+Bird.jpg
Aksp: I love this shot. you are interacting with the nature. this got you top  photo on antm
Juergen: This is HIGH FASHION. This is the wow this is what this challenge was about! I absolutely adore this photo! The only one that really captures my attention. Exceptional Job.
Kebin: You clearly went for it. There is a lot of drama in your body language, the tilt-back of the head, the positioning of the arms, the dramatic styling. You went for it, and you got a shot that looks like a piece of art. I wish I could see a bit more leg, but this is without a doubt a great photograph!

::GISELE:: http://www.kaizvent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Gisele_forest_campaign.jpg
Aksp: You just look elegant in this shot. it looks like you have something to hide
Juergen: Though I LOVE the photo, I love the scenery I love the photography, I however do not love you. You look old and you arent doing much....
Kebin: I think it’s a very pretty shot, but I don’t get much besides that. And for the most part, I’m with Juergen; I think styling and set had a lot more to do with how pretty this shot is as opposed to you. Don’t get me wrong, you do look gorgeous, once I notice you. You did not command the shot. You let everything else command you.

::CARIDEE:: http://i54.tinypic.com/jtrzgy.jpg
Aksp: You dress really does not match the background and it looks like you are trying to make both of you elbows touch and you can't
Juergen: This photo isn't that good. I like your pose, but it doesnt go with nature. It just looks out of place. I understand that it was photoshopped HOWEVER you could of find a better background, or photo in which they both blend.
Kebin: Hmm, I don’t know. I think your body language is quite stiff to be honest, and it just looks like someone who is trying to pull off couture but failing. It just looks like you’re trying too hard, and the end product is not very impressive. And this is exactly how I felt last week. You need to stop [i]trying[/i] to pull off a great shot. The shots where you were at your peak, Week 1 and 2, were your best shots because you pulled them off effortlessly. You’re just so posey in this photograph. I mean it’s not a horrible shot, I just know you can do better.
4604 days 9 hours ago
kebin65
::GEMMA:: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h57esuOrf2g/SoFJ_N6JliI/AAAAAAAAH8Q/jT6RNtqobJ4/s1600/gemma+ward.+001.jpg
Aksp: you look drunk. IN A GOOD WAY
Juergen:  I like it, It's very relaxed. It looks very effortless and very put together. It's a good shot my only critisicm is that she isnt interacting with nature much... or at all
Kebin: I think this shot is gorgeous. You just keep getting better and better. I just love how you are both relax and in control at the same time. The body language doesn’t look overly contrived and yet it’s not all over the place. It’s a very nice pose. I just love the softness of this shot. You could’ve put more expression into your face, but overall this is a gorgeous photograph.

::TYRA:: http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/swimsuit/image/2007/07_wtwr_12.jpg
Aksp: I never knew you wear bikini's in the forest.. this shot did not work. you look like an ugly barbie
Juergen: It's a really nice photo. It's a bit commercial. This far in the competition, I expect to see High Fashion not commercial.
Kebin: The face just looks forced. Extremely forced. And commercial, on top of that. You literally look like you’re going “am I doing it right” to the photographer. Hesitation is written all of your expression. I think you’re capable of a lot more than this. The pose is not bad, but it’s not wowing me. However, I think most of the fault in this shot can be blamed on your expression.

---

And that concludes panel this week. Or does it?

*The door swings open, and a figure walks in*
4604 days 7 hours ago
aksp53
figure=....?
4604 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
:O
4604 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
what i tried to do was a bride running away from her wedding and she is running in this dirt path but i guess it didnt work :/
4603 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
Please give a warm welcome to Beyonce! Due to Heather's departure, I decided that we needed to fill that 6th spot, so Beyonce will be getting another chance. Now last cycle Ann Ward was in the same position and ended up winning, so hopefully you make the best of this opportunity as well, Beyonce.

::BEYONCE:: http://www.beyoncestar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/beyonce-sexy-secrets.jpg
Aksp: you look extremely fake. I do not like your position, you look like one of those old ladies with their fan.
Juergen: I adore this shot. The pose is lovely and your face is spot on. Good Job redeeming yourself.
Kebin: I’m glad to see you back! I definitely think you deserved another shot! Anyway, I think you came back with a pretty solid shot. This is actually one of the stronger photos of the week. The look of this shot is a good balance of sophistication and sultriness. I think your face especially looks gorgeous. This is such a good angle for you! Your face looks amazing!

-----

And NOW you may all leave the room. When you all return, I will announce the 4 of you that will advance and the 2 of you that will be up for the public voting. Good luck!
4603 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::

6 models stand before. Only 4 of you will advance straight through to the next round, leaving 2 of you to battle it out for that last spot.

Top photo of the week goes to
ALLISON
Congratulations! You produced a stunning, high fashion photo that impressed the panel the most overall! Good work!
GEMMA
This is a stellar photograph. You did a great job!
BEYONCE
Although you did not impress Aksp, you overall made a great comeback this week. Welcome back to the competition!
4603 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
CariDee, Gisele and Tyra, please step forward.

CariDee, this photo is not a Week 5 photo. This photo is an average Week 1 photo. Where is that girl who ROCKED the competition the first two weeks?

Gisele, this shot is very pretty, and that's not exactly a complement. You are gorgeous, but that doesn't give you have to work for those GREAT shots.

Tyra, you've been going uphill, and then you finally crashed this week. Your shot was too tense and too commercial. You're usually extremely good in front of the camera. We didn't see that this week.

Only one of you will be saved
GISELE
Congratulations

That means CariDee and Tyra, you will be battling it out in the public vote. One will stay, one will go. Good luck!
4603 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
::ELIMINATION::

CariDee and Tyra, one of you will be leaving the competition based on the public vote.

22 votes were cast. Based on a 63.6% to 36.4% vote, the model staying in the competition is...
CARIDEE
Congratulations, you are through to the next round.

Tyra, I'm quite shocked to see you go. You were on the track to winning in my opinion. However, unfortunately, sometimes one screw up is your death sentence.

Thanks for playing.

----

Tyra's Portfolio: http://i55.tinypic.com/inanf5.jpg
4602 days 11 hours ago
payton
well goodbye guys good luck to the rest of you asperger girl is out

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!