This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK ONE

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK ONE

4576 days ago
77sparks77
If you need another judge/player....? ;)
4573 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
[[LARA]]
http://www.brusday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/lara-stone1-792x1024.jpg

kort ;; --

cheer4u ;; I like the pose but not the face. And the way your hair is just makes you look bald.

Alex ;; I'm happy you were brought back. This shot is fantastic. You look so tall and stunning. You kinda have the scrunched up face thing going like Anja, but it's less forced than Anja's. Great job.

kebin ;; So much better than what you gave us last week! This is gorgeous! You look amazing! I think the composition of this shot is so great from the body language to your expression to the outfit to the angle. It's all coming together to produce a striking image.  I wish there was more "movement to this than just the hair though!
4573 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[KARLIE]]
http://trialsandtribulationsofacitygirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hermes-karlie-kloss-2.jpg

kort ;; --

cheer4u ;; I really love how the wind is really blowing her hair and clothers, but it dosent mess up your pose or face!

Alex ;; It's a great motion shot. You're also one of the few people who closely followed your instructions. I feel like your picture's interesting and unique. I like it.

kebin ;; Your legs look AMAZING, and it's good to see that you paid attention to the brief of "movement". I think your arms, though, look a bit stiff. Also your expression is quite strained. I think you're capable of wowing us, Karlie. You haven't really done that yet.

=====

Please exit the room. When you return, I will announce the 4 of you who will be at risk of leaving the competition.
4571 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
[[[CALL-OUT]]]

===

16 models stand before me. However, only 12 of you will be advancing directly to the next round. 4 of you will be up for the public vote.

Best photo this week goes to
KATE
Congratulations!

Very close to the top,
CARRIE!
FEI FEI

ANJA

NAIMA

NAIMA

ALESSANDRA

COCO

NICOLA

LARA

NICKI

JESSICA
4571 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
It is down to you five.

Karlie, Ciara, Chantal, Kelly and Jae, I can only save one of you. The other four will be put up for the public vote, where half of you will be saved and half of you will be leaving the competition.

CIARA.
Congratulations! You are still in the running.

Karlie, Chantal, Jae and Kelly, good luck!
4571 days 18 hours ago
Juergen
Thank you so much.
4571 days 18 hours ago
DianeRhea
i was nervous. thanks for saving me :) good luck everyone! :)
4571 days 18 hours ago
Bdreezy15
still in the running :D
4571 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
[[WHO SHOULD STAY??]]
CAST YOUR VOTES!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2761/poll/c7-elimination-poll-1-who-has-strongest-portfolio-and-should-stay-competition-63566

Models, please remember that biasly spamming and campaigning for votes is against the rules.
4571 days 16 hours ago
Danielvk
You called me twice lol. But 5th call out is good
4570 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
new page
4570 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
new page
4570 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
new page
4570 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
new page
4570 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
new page

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!