This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CYCLE 7 - WEEK THREE

Topic » CYCLE 7 - WEEK THREE

4565 days 17 hours ago
DianeRhea
awesome!
4565 days 17 hours ago
Bdreezy15
yay:)
4565 days 16 hours ago
Josh51
UHUL!
4565 days ago
Leacroft
cant wait!
4564 days 21 hours ago
SweetRem
Confessional *very nervous, I went big with my outfit and hair ,hope I get the message across*
4563 days 21 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Sent my judging stuff. Best week of the competition so far guys!
4563 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
Waiting on cheer4u....
4563 days 17 hours ago
Bdreezy15
c'mon cheer4u :(
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[[WELCOME TO PANEL]]]

=====

*12 models walk into the warehouse towards a runway in the middle of the vast room. As the assemble onto the platform, they look down the catwalk and see the judges, sitting at a table at the end of the runway*

Congratulations on making it past the double elimination rounds. However, the competition only gets tougher from this point on. By the end of this night, two of you will be battling it out in front of the public, and one of you will leave.

---

Now, joining me on the panel this week:

awesome2210
bobbobachoo1 (Alex), who has judged KNTM 4 and 5 and is back for another cycle.

=====

You shot for NoH8 this week. Let's see how yall did!
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[LARA]]
http://i44.tinypic.com/bha7ua.jpg

awesome ;; I like the soft surroundings and the fact that you look so serene,but the eyes look very dull and you look bored.
Alex ;;  I love this photo of you Lara. NOH8 is always just very simple, but their eyes always tell a deeper story. You do that perfectly in this picture and it's just fantastic.
kebin ;; This is gorgeous, Lara. This is your best shot to date. You are connecting with the camera so well. You are saying so much with your eyes, which was the entire point of this shoot. I LOVE the vulnerability and the emotion. Wonderful job!
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[ALESSANDRA]]
http://i42.tinypic.com/ztzziu.jpg

awesome ;; I think the photo is very good even though your eyes are closed.It seems like the photo tells a story,you look sad yet you are wearing very bright and crazy clothing,which some gays typically tend to wear.Great job.
Alex ;; Alessandra, this photo would be STUNNING in a high-fashion magazine. Unfortunately I think you over-modeled. NOH8 is supposed to be much more simpler than that. You tried to do much and it didn't work with what NOH8 is.
kebin ;; This is hot. Absolutely stunning! I love that even though your eyes are closed, there is so much life in this shot. I am loving this confidence and strength you're giving. On top of that, this is a wonderful angle on your face. You cheekbone looks amazing. Amazing job!
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[CARRIE]]
http://i43.tinypic.com/ru46bq.jpg

awesome ;; You're eyes look gorgeous here,but thats about it.You look like you're just standing there,and you absolutely cannot rely on good looks!
Alex ;; Another great shot of you Carrie. I love how simple you made it. I could see this photo in a NOH8 campaign. Great job.
kebin ;; You look beautiful in this shot. Gorgeous! I think as a whole, you did a great job with this shoot. I still think you could've pulled a bit more out of those eyes in terms of expression, but this is still a beautiful shot.
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[CHANTAL]]
http://i40.tinypic.com/6ei5vr.jpg

awesome ;; I personally love this photo,but it does not fit the theme.I feel like NOH8 is supposed to be a simple type photoshoot,and this photo is way too much.Tone it down.
Alex ;; You needed to WORK if you wanted to stay around because you've been in the bottom way too many times. This photo is like Alessandra's, fierce if it was in a high fashion magazine, but doesn't really follow the guidelines. It sucks because based on this photo alone I think you're back, but you tried doing too much.
kebin ;; We are finally getting somewhere, Chantal! Finally you're impressing me and FINALLY you're showing your editorial potential. This is such a strong image! I love the power and the intensity in those eyes. I do think you look a bit stiff in the body, but you are outshining everything with that stare, which was the entire point of the brief. Unlike the other two, I actually don't mind this being so high fashion, because (a) this is a high fashion competition AND (b) NoH8 campaigns do tend to be personalized to the model. What I wanted to see if you could speak with your eyes, and you nailed that.
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[CIARA]]
http://i43.tinypic.com/13zv0xh.jpg

awesome ;; This is a great example of what NOH8 photos should be like.You look great but you aren't trying too hard,its simple,and you look sad,which is perfect!
Alex ;; I like that you have a certain sadness in your eyes. It makes you feel vulnerable which I love about it. I think you're a dark horse in the competition Ciara great job.
kebin ;; You are definitely emoting with those eyes. I generally consider you an edgier girl; I like how you showed your softer side this week. This shot is a bit stiff for me, but it's gorgeous seeing the emotion you've emoted.
4561 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
[[COCO]]
http://i43.tinypic.com/11scqj9.jpg

awesome ;; Like Chantal,this is a great photo,but you are trying too hard.Although,you do look a bit sad,but it is not a good photo only because it did not truly fit the theme.
Alex ;; I think the hair overpowers you in the shot Coco. In this shot I don't see a message. It's a nice beauty shot, but that's it. Not your best week Coco.
kebin ;; I really love this shot as a whole. Like, really. I think the composition is really strong. I do think that you could've given more in the eyes. I don't think you're emoting as much as you could, yet even with all that hot red hair, I still think you managed to shine through.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!