This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK FOUR

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK FOUR

4557 days 21 hours ago
Alyssa95
This jugdes don't know shit lmfao
4557 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
Why should I have to PM u updates? It's ur responsibility to check this game.

And at least we know what denim is.
4557 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
Alyssa pease stop. If you were dedicated you wuld not need mail to notify you as to when to vote or not. And also you never had denim in your photo whats so ever so U deserved to be where you were.
I am sticking up for kebin because this is a phenominal group that he has made and in no way can he not know shit when there have been so many seasons and so many viewers. sorry but it is the truth
4557 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
Alyssa denim is jeans. That wasnt jeans. I got 14th place and I wasnt a sore loser. Atleast u got 11th. Kebin is one of my favorite group game hosts ever so you know i love you but please dont be talkin shit
4557 days 5 hours ago
Alyssa95
lol im not talking shit @Daniel

and Leacroft , can you stfu??? im sick of hearing you..Every shoot u have something to say about someone.

and i didnt read the part about denims @ Kebin!

SO whatever..i got 11th..No biggy. I would have stayed if i would have voted. but oh well!

BYE!
4557 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOL alyssa aka dumb ass everytime i say something it is the TRUTH. Movement photoshoot ppl never had movement and they were praised I am not going to let it slide . This photoshoot you have NO DAMN SIGN OF DENIM and you are mad because you are going home. AND NOW you are basically crying because you lost a game. Get a life hunny :)
4557 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Alyssa the first word is denim. You think he'd just make you do something high fashion in week 4?
4557 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
Dont tell me I dont know shit. I know shit. I have hosted 3 cycles of my own top model. how many have you hosted? Oh wait.
4557 days ago
Alyssa95
LOL I actually have life.
I'm not mad if I loose.
Your the one the second season and still only got first photo.

And yeah daniel I didn't see it , and stop trying to get all Big because I didn't say you don't know shit. At first u were cool , now ur acting like a bitch...like gtfo.
4557 days ago
Alyssa95
and Leacroft aka irrevelant bum , when did you get into this convensation..NoOne , so stop being a attention whore you irrevelant piece of shit.

STOP IT!!
Take ur bum ass somewhere else you bum bitch!
4556 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
first of all I was able to get in this conversation anytime i wanted to because your dumb ass posted what you wanted to say PUBLICLY! WHERE ANYONE CAN COMMENT!  And honey I got two number ones in two seasons. How much have you gotten again??? Oh okay thats what I thought . And do you know how stupid you sound when you said you never saw the denim part -.- How can you not see it! it is one sentence with denim in capitalized letters. so shut up plz LOOL
4556 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOL like she is basically saying this is all she saw:

[[C7;;WEEK FOUR]]

===

Congratulations on making it to Week 4 guys! This week, your brief is pretty straight forward; you will be selling . That's it. Of course, remember we are looking for high fashion models.

PHOTOSHOPPING FACES ONTO BODIES IS ALLOWED. Take advantage of this if you need to.

===

DUE 24 hrs following the Week 3 elimination

-.- what part of that even makes sense?!?!
4556 days 21 hours ago
Danielvk
haha ikr!
4556 days 10 hours ago
Alyssa95
Yup
4556 days 9 hours ago
Alyssa95
Lolol I jst re-read it lmao.

And leacroft plzz don't call me a dumbass b4 I really get pissed!

Sooo yahhh!

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!