This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK SEVEN

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK SEVEN

4515 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[[CALL-OUT]]]

===

8 models stand before me. Only 7 of you will be making it to the next round of the competition. I can save 6 of you right now. The other 2 will be up for the public vote.

Top photo goes to
#1 :: COCO
And your first one, if I'm not mistaken. Congratulations!

#2 : ALESSANDRA
Big comeback!

#3 : JESSICA
Great work!

#4 : ANJA

#5 : LARA
4515 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
Carrie, Nicola and Fei Fei, you are this week's Bottom 3. I can only save one of you. The other two will be up for the public vote.

#6 : NICOLA
Close one, but congratulations.

Carrie and Fei Fei, one of you will be going home. Good luck.
4515 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
:O Thank you so much
4515 days 14 hours ago
SweetRem
Omw I loove my photo, in the birdcage, #2 call out,need to bring it again, almost went home last week ,thanks
4515 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
manly... I will try and avoid that lool I know what you are talking about now.

Well can't wait till next week ^_^ wan't to be the first girl to get 3 number 1's this season
4515 days 8 hours ago
Kevian
Hopefully I'm not eliminated, good luck Carrie!
4514 days 9 hours ago
kebin65
[[[ELIMINATION]]]

===

Carrie and Fei Fei, the public has spoken. For one of you, the journey is over now.

Carrie, this is actually your first time in the Bottom 2. You started out this competition quite strong. Halfway you started to lose your momentum and although last week you had one of your best shots in the competition, this week you didn't bring it 100%. What we've noticed is that although you are very good at moving in front of the camera, you haven't really managed to master your facial expressions, and that will always hold your photos back.

Fei Fei, this is your second time in the Bottom 2, yet you are currently tied with Jessica for the most FCO so far. However, it seems like you can be very hit or miss. You are either strong or very bland and boring. This week you were bland and boring. At this point in the competition, you need to make yourself stand out and more consistent in producing great photographs.

So, who stays?
#7 : FEI FEI
Congratulations. The public has decided to save you. Step up your game.

Carrie! It's very sad to see you go. I really looked forward to seeing what you produced every week, and it really did seem as if you were going to make it much further as the underdog of the competition. Unfortunately your journey stops here, but thanks for being with us!

Carrie's Journey : http://i40.tinypic.com/29kxcwh.jpg

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!