This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - THE FINALE

Topic » Cycle 7 - THE FINALE

4446 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[[WELCOME TO PANEL]]]

=====

*ANJA RUBIK, COCO ROCHA AND JESSICA STAM walk into the warehouse towards a runway in the middle of the vast room. As the assemble onto the platform, they look down the catwalk and see the judges, sitting at a table at the end of the runway*

A long time ago, 34 models were standing here today. Now, only 3 of you left. I would like to first off congratulate the three of you for making it to the final round of the competition. With the number of applicants this cycle got in comparison to the previous cycles, this was by far the most difficult cycle of KNTM yet, and the winner will definitely be the best model find we've had so far.

---

Joining me on the panel for the final judging,

Daniela Ryde(Danielvk), host of Danielvk's NTM
Jenna Divine (realitymoguel04), who will be on the panel next cycle and is starting her job early.

=====

This was your biggest week yet; a campaign with a top designer, a fragrance campaign for your own fragrance and finally a freakin' VOGUE ITALIA cover! Let's see if you all brought it.
4446 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
||| A N J A |||

-

CAMPAIGN : http://i43.tinypic.com/eivy1x.jpg
FRAGRANCE : http://i40.tinypic.com/33tjaxj.jpg
ITALIAN VOGUE COVER : http://i43.tinypic.com/oiw60y.jpg

-

[daniela]
The campaign,  I don't love it. She looks WAYYY too skinny, and her head looks too  big. I don't like the way she is facing in the picture. The outfit is gorgeous, but I'm not too keen on anything else. The fragrance ad, first of all, this picture is HOT. And I would definetely buy the fragrance. But they don't go together. The picture represents something fierce, and something edgy and strong. This represents something light, something fun, and the post is just too strong for the fragrance. As for the Italian Vogue cover, the body looks great, I love the pose but the face isnt working. She looks drunk and constipated at the same time. She needs to be working her face along with her body, not just 1 or the other. Love the outfit though.

[jenna]
I am obsessed with her finale photo I think it's the best of the competition for her. I think it's very editorial and she took a risk! The fragrance not crazy about the name I think it's very cliche and predictable however the photo is very beautiful. As for the Italian Vogue cover, everyone associates Vouge with being so edgy and fierce, but Vouge can also be editorial in a fun creative way and your doing that here. You have really proven yourself as a model and you are what this competition is about improving however I don't know if you improved soon enough!

[kebin]
Your Miu Miu campaign is a bit too stiff for me. I think with the tight pose and the harsh look on your face, there is just too much tension in this shot for me, especially when Miu Miu is edgy, but still fresh and graceful. While the intense glare into the camera definitely is striking, I took overall you just over-thought this shot and produced something that has some good parts, but the overall impact isn't great.

Your fragrance campaign is quite interesting, and I like that about it. I like the juxtaposition between the soft feathers and your hard, edgy bone structure and hair. I also like that you are emoting something strong and powerful, and overall this shot has a very strong, dramatic impact. I just think the fragrance bottle sorta throws this off a bit. You have something so strong and powerful going on with the shot, and then this star-shaped, blue bottle just looks so gimmicky next to it.

I was a bit hesitant at first about your VOGUE cover because it's just flat out unusual for a cover. I also found your interpretation of "Birth of a Muse" to be quite literal, which I wasn't fond of. However, I think overall you pulled off a great cover. This would not work for something like American VOGUE, but Italian VOGUE is an innovator, and this is an innovative cover. I mean usually, I would kill you for losing your neck and your waist and basically looking like you were drunk. However, everything about this shot is so wrong, and yet it is all so right. It's creative, interesting and eye-catching.
4446 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
Gosh now I am scared about my campaign :/
4446 days 18 hours ago
Juergen
Oh Lord :s
4446 days ago
kebin65
Sry for the wait, guys. I'm still waiting on Danielvk to send me his stuff for Jessica and Coco.
4446 days ago
Danielvk
sorrrrry. it'll be done.
4445 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
||| C O C O |||

-

CAMPAIGN : http://i44.tinypic.com/8z1uh4.jpg
FRAGRANCE : http://i40.tinypic.com/b4f49k.jpg
ITALIAN VOGUE COVER : http://i43.tinypic.com/2re3acn.jpg

-

[daniela]
The campaign is very soft and dreamy and I really like it. The face could use more work, but overall a great campaign shot. In the fragrance shot,  I love the face, it is very sexy and free and just hot. The hair is a disaster, but I like the rest. As for the VOGUE Italia cover, it is good, but not italian vogue. This is a really hardcore picture, while italian vogue is usually softer. So it's not my favorite, but it's a good picture.

[jenna]
Your final photo is great but I feel like it is the same every week for you, I think that being creative and daring is your niche but I want to see you be sexy and elegant and even when you try it doesn't come across tht way for me. However the photo itself is excellent! As for the fragrance ad, the name is superb as a model you are a chameleon, and your ability to transform is what is going to make you a star. Although I love the name. I'm not crazy about your photo. I wanted to see something different from you and you haven't achieved that to me this week. The VOGUE Italia cover; it certainly is editorial and is a fabulous photo but it is normal coco I wanted to see you do a close up beauty shot and be duffle this week, I am a huge fan of yours but I am beginning to find you predictable and Kebin's Next Top Model needs to be unpredictable. Your first Photo is my favorite in the competition and I really enjoy your no hate one.

[kebin]
Your campaign is the best out of the bunch, and I especially like it from you because this soft, romantic side of you is something we do not get often out of you. You were definitely helped by setting and styling in this photograph, but the light is hitting your face beautifully and I love the emotion from your eyes. I find the arm and especially the hand to be a bit too studied and tense; it looks like a GaGa claw. However, as a whole, this image is powerful and beautiful.

Your fragrance campaign is the most realistic to me in terms of what would appear in a fashion magazine, but at the same time it's the least ambitious. It also looks wayyy too much like a make-up campaign; I pay more attention to the lipstick and the eyeshadow on your face than what you are trying to say about this fragrance you're selling. However, I think you look great in this photograph. It's edgy and it's interesting.

Your VOGUE Italia shot is so similar to Anja's in the sense that normally I would be like "what the fuck is this". But quite frankly, your cover captivates me. I love how you were so ambitious with this, and the energy and the emotion you are giving in this shot are quite powerful actually. I do think you could've kept a little bit more pretty in the face, but I think in terms of producing a cover that captivates my interest and draws me in, I quite like this.
4445 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
|||J E S S I C A|||

-

CAMPAIGN : http://i39.tinypic.com/unes3.jpg
FRAGRANCE : http://i44.tinypic.com/mt08px.jpg
ITALIAN VOGUE COVER : http://i39.tinypic.com/bi2bms.jpg

-

[daniela]
I don't like the campaign. She just doesn't look good. The legs look great, but the rest just doesn't work for me. I like the fragrance campaign, it is elegant and sexy. It doesn't really match a fragrance though. The VOGUE Italia cover is the best photo of the whole finale. You rocked it. This itself could be a winning picture. Great job.

[jenna]
Your finale photo is lackluster for me, it isn't bad but this isn't good enough you had Anja and Coco really step up and you left me with a photo that should be in my opinion in week 5 of this competition I think it's very weak. As for the fragrance ad, I hate the name and the photo it is very Kesha to me, and you are in no means like Kesha you should've picked something classy and sophisticated and shatter for me seems very tenniebopper like your trying to attract a 13 year old audience. The photo is not good, your weakest of the entire competition. The VOGUE Italia cover; its sad because I am a huge fan but this photo although good isn't your best. I was expecting perfection from you because you are perfection and you have given consistently gorgeous photos throughout. However this to me is a safe pretty photo, and it should be a bold, gorgeous photo. This is Italian Vouge push the envelope.

[kebin]
I just don't think you really connected with the camera in the Balmain campaign. I just find your expression to be too aloof and distant for a brand that is very sexy and edgy. I also don't like the pose; why are you crossing your arms over what you're selling? I do like the legs, though, and the shape that you are creating with them, but overall I'm not really intrigued by the image.

I think your fragrance campaign would've been so much better cropped down to a beauty shot, cause I don't know; I'm not lovin' this outfit. I do love this sultry expression in the face. Overall, the image is quite striking. But I mean, "Shatter"? What does that mean? I'm not exactly 100% sold by the name of the fragrance or the way you sold it (just standing in a wind of broken glass), because it says nothing really about what you want your customer to feel from your product.

In this VOGUE Italia cover, I don't like how you are literally consumed by this outfit. Like, literally it is eating the shit out of you, and therefore I think you could've showcased it better so that you stood out as well. I do think this is a pretty solid fashion image, though. The light is hitting your face so beautifully, and your positioning is interesting and dynamic. I just wish you had put more feeling into it. It would've give this shot more energy and would've therefore made it more powerful.
4445 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
{{{{PORTFOLIO EVALUATION}}}}

-

So, we've gone over you final photos. It's not time to take a look back at all those shots you've done in the past, starting from day 1 of the competition a million days ago!

-

[PORTFOLIOS]

Coco: http://i39.tinypic.com/nqu3q0.jpg
Anja: http://i40.tinypic.com/2qmhp90.jpg
Jessica: http://i41.tinypic.com/rixo9v.jpg

-

(semifinals one)
daniela :: Anja > Jessica > Coco
jenah :: Coco > Jessica > Anja
kebin :: Coco > Jessica > Anja

(semifinals two)
daniela :: Anja > Coco > Jessica
jenah :: Jessica > Coco > Anja
kebin :: Jessica > Anja > Coco

(week one)
daniela :: Coco > Anja > Jessica

(week two)
daniela :: Jessica > Coco > Anja
kebin :: Jessica > Coco > Anja

(week three)
daniela :: Jessica > Coco > Anja
kebin :: Jessica > Coco > Anja

(week four)
kebin :: Coco > Anja > Jessica

(week five)
kebin :: Anja > Coco > Jessica

(week six)
daniela :: Jessica > Anja > Coco
kebin :: Jessica > Anja > Coco

(week seven)

(week eight)
daniela :: Anja > Coco > Jessica
kebin :: Anja > Coco > Jessica

(week nine)
daniela :: Anja > Jessica > Coco
kebin :: Coco > Anja > Jessica
4445 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
And that ends your final panel of the competition. Good luck to the three of you.
4445 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
{{{THE FIRST CUT}}}

-

Anja, Coco and Jessica, it is time to make the first cut of the finale. You have all come so far in this competition, and unfortunately for one of you, the journey is ending right now.

IN THIRD PLACE, THE MODEL THAT WILL BE LEAVING THE COMPETITION IS
A N J A :(

Anja, unfortunately you are not Kebin's Next Top Model, but you've taken some amazing photographs along the way and it's been great seeing you progress. You should be very proud of your accomplishment.

Anja's Journey: http://i42.tinypic.com/aouamx.jpg

==

So that means the final two is...

One of you will walk away the winner! Stay tuned!

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!