This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 8 - Preliminary Round

Topic » Cycle 8 - Preliminary Round

4454 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
Remember, guys, that I can composite the face of your model onto a different body, so don't think you are just limited to your model's portfolio. Because I think a lot of you could definitely use it.
4452 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
For those who haven't turned in a shot, u have about 2 days left.
4448 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
Kevian never submitted anything for Karlie, but can do so within 24 hrs for a late penalty.

Good luck guys!
4440 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNED
when are we going to start?;l
4439 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
We have to wait this happened last season and kebin usually takes a while to make this video ,
And then also he also might be waiting on the judges still
4439 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
Updating this soon. Sry!
4436 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
RIGHT NOW, I WILL ANNOUNCE THE FIRST TWO MODELS INTO THE COMPETITION AND THE FIRST TWO MODELS OUT OF THE COMPETITION

Sean, Whitney, Brittani and Karlie, please step forward...
Whitney and Karlie

It's the end of the road. Sorry, you two were at the bottom of the pack and will not be advancing.

Sean and Brittani, you were the top two of the prelims and will be in the Final 16. Congratulations!

For the rest of you, you will have to wait until I finish this video to see if you made the cast.
4429 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
:s

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!