This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6

Topic » Tribal Council #6

4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Welcome to Tribal Council Final 9
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Welcome to Tribal Council Rattana Tribe
4874 days 19 hours ago
MMMMM
hey
4874 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
*Arrives with torch*
*Puts torch in hole near seat*
*Sits down*
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
First ill talk to MMMMM, you have won the first two individual immunity challenges. Does that make you a physical threat, and may be a reason to get rid of you?
4874 days 19 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
tribal again *sits*
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Tropical Pun, you said earlier in the challenge that you want to get the inactives out. So far just for a stat purpose the people that havent really been active at this game have been koolmanmadden, koolman631, and stephlust. Every other player have been been here in the last 2 days. Are you still going to vote out one of your previous tribemates or are you still going to try to get out a former Tagi tribe member
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
survivorpika, it must suck that you are usually the only Tagi member that has played all of the challenges. Does it bother you that you have not that much support from your team. Also by being online do you think you are a threat to the former Pagong tribe?
4874 days 19 hours ago
MMMMM
Okay... well I think people defenietly think that I'm a threat.. but like they have to understand that like each time.. there are only 3 ppl playing and its wierd cuzz im not even that good lol.
4874 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
3 Things: It is bothering me that my team is not having enough support, and by being online, I think that I am a threat to the former Pagong tribe because we lost too many Tagi members.
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Anyone want to say anything before we start voting?
4874 days 19 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
well i wasnt here for the last challenge. i think some people have given up on this game but i haven't. i'm still not sure who i wanna vote for
4874 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Before we vote, MMMMM would you like to give up immunity?
4874 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Cannot vote for MMMMM, Everyone else is fair game.

It's time to vote. Voting will go from now until 9pm est tomorrow. Also Tribal council will resume at that time as well so be in case a tie might occur.
4873 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
I was busy for the past day so I'm sorry about that and I'm trying also
4873 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
6 out of 9 people voted in this tribal council.

Ill go tally up the votes.

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!