This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Welcome to Tribal Council Final 7
4868 days 9 hours ago
MMMMM
heey
4868 days 9 hours ago
survivorpika99
*Arrives with lit torch.*
*Places torch in hole near seat.*
*Sits down.*
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
There are 7 of you left in this game.
4868 days 9 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
*is scared*
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Bringing in the Jury:
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
koolman631
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
hinata0014 voted out of the last tribal council
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
survivorpika, you started the challenge well and it was a neck and neck race with MMMMM for immunity but yet again MMMMM has won. How does that make you feel?
4868 days 9 hours ago
survivorpika99
I think it makes me feel a little bit scared because I am still afraid that I might be a huge target despite being at almost every immunity challenge.
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
That bring up a good topic. Coming to challenges. Some survivors haven't even been to a challenge. Do you think they deserve to move on all the way to the finals and vote off the people that actually are trying to play this game? This question is for TheTropicalPun
4868 days 9 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
i think voting out the inactives is the way to go at this point. all i care about is numbers but with 4 people not showing up i think its obvious who the final three will be
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
MMMMM you have won immunity 3 out of the 4 immunity challenges. Do you think that the target is going to get too big that if you lose immunity next time you might be the person who will be voted out?
4868 days 9 hours ago
MMMMM
Why would I think that? I won't lose next time ;)
4868 days 9 hours ago
MMMMM
I've did it 3 times.. I can do it another time
4868 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
This is a question for everyone. Everyone starting now should be playing for the final tribal council. If you vote out an inactive player they might not be so revengeful if you vote out a player who plays often. For example stephlust has never been to an immunity challenge and yet whe the challenges go on she is usually online.

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!