This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Tribal Council

Topic » The Final Tribal Council

4841 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Congratulations koolman631 and TheTropicalPun for making it all the way to the final 2. Now bringing in the jury.

koolman631
hinata0014
whsledonm1990
Criiko
survivorpika99
stephlust
and MMMMM voted out of the last tribal council

First we will here the survivor's opening statements on why they should be the sole survivor. The Jury may ask questions any time from now until Monday at 9pm est. The Jury will need to vote by then and the reading of the votes will be at that time.
4841 days 15 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
I think i should be the sole survivor because i played to win. i was on for every challenge *except one* and i voted everyone tribal council. during the end of the game i knew some people were going to flip because i was a threat. I'm happy to be here. GL to you koolman
4841 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
um.. u participated in like 1 challenge wtf? koolmanmadden participated in more in the beggining!! soo koolmanmadden deserves it more!!!!
4840 days 21 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Frist thing is that this game was so fun to be in.Why that im in the top  2 I dont know but im happy to be here.I was hard for me to the challanges cuz of the time, i didnt stop playing the game. I did play more in the start of this game. If i do win this will be ths frist time I won a survivor group game.  GL tropical  that is i  have to say
4840 days 5 hours ago
wsheldonm1990
Pun, what was the one challenge you didnt participate in??

Congrats kool =-) lol
4839 days 14 hours ago
survivorpika99
All I have to say is....Good luck TropicalPun and Koolmanmadden.
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
The Votes are in, there are 6 of them which includes the winner of the vote by the public.

It takes 4 to win
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
You want to see your name because these are votes for a winner. For the last time ill go tally up the votes
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
First Vote

TheTropicalPun
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Second Vote

koolmanmadden
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Third Vote

koolmanmadden
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Fourth Vote

TheTropicalPun
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
We are tied,

2 votes TheTropicalPun
2 Votes koolmanmadden
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Fifth Vote

koolmanmadden
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
The Winner of Survivor Borneo

koolmanmadden
4839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Congratulations!!! koolmanmadden you win Survivor Borneo.

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!