This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Welcome to Uruguay

Topic » Episode 1: Welcome to Uruguay

3229 days 17 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Agree i think that when he wanted everone to send them in by...He would have sent mail so see ya
3229 days 17 hours ago
pikachu142
HE'S ONLINE!
3229 days 17 hours ago
Chris1080
but 10 pm est is
3229 days 17 hours ago
pikachu142
well on skype atleast..
3229 days 17 hours ago
Chris1080
i was about to say
3229 days 16 hours ago
doubledarefan01
So nervous
3229 days 16 hours ago
pikachu142
Come on Turney..
3229 days 16 hours ago
pikachu142
....we're all dying of nervousness here xD
3229 days 16 hours ago
doubledarefan01
God
3229 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
TWIST REVEAL

Now that everyone has sent in their lists, I can reveal what the twist of this season is...

In a game where there is much instability in regards to who you are teamed up with, I figured that I should do you all a favor and give you some stability. You know? A solid group or squad that, in theory, should have your back no matter what.

The name of this twist is "Undercover Squads"

Based on your rankings, you were all divided into three groups of likability: POPULAR, ACQUAINTANCE, DISLIKED. Since there are 15 Veterans and 15 Rookies/One Timers, each tier has 5 people within those categories. To make things interesting, you were NOT divided into squads based which likability group you fell into. What does this mean?

Each squad will have:
Popular Veteran, Popular Rookie/One-Timer, Acquaintance Veteran, Acquaintance Rookie/One-Timer, Disliked Veteran, and a Disliked Rookie/One-Timer

You will all randomly assigned into your squads out of fairness.

So the real question becomes why does this matter?

Simple. You need to work with your squads if you want to go far in this game. Your squadmates and you will be working to earn points. Why do you want these points?

Because at the halfway point of this game, I will end the twist and the squad with the most points will earn IMMUNITY FOR 2 EPISODES, making them two steps closer to winning this game.

Ways to Earn Points:
Become A Team Captain- 3 points
Win A Mission- 10 points
Safe During the Draw- 2 points
Win in Elimination- 5 points

Ways to Lose Points:
Be Voted Into Elimination- -3 points
Draw A Kill Card- -1 point
Fail to Vote- -5 points
Eliminated From The Game- -15 points

Oh and just to make this twist more interesting, I will NOT be making the squads public. I will PM everyone tonight who is in their squad, so it is up to you if you want to share that information with others.

Hopefully this stability, helps you out during the game, or makes it harder for you.

I'm fine with either.

Good Luck!
3229 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
As for your mission, I wills start it tomorrow out of fairness and due to my tardiness
3229 days 15 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Omg I'm reading
3229 days 15 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Twist it like omg crazy
3229 days 15 hours ago
pikachu142
FINALLY :P
3229 days 14 hours ago
blueu22
oh my skype is blueu22

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!