This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Draw/Elimination Challenge

Topic » Episode 5: Draw/Elimination..

3199 days 19 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Im sorry for nagging but like I did mine like 2 hours after the challenge was posted, yesterday you said he and you were doing it late last night, and youve been online many times today so I assume he didn't show up and you don't have his challenge score right now
3199 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
Alright let's clear this up.

Brandon lives in the Philippines. We arranged a time last night, but I fell asleep after he messaged me.

We are doing it tonight.

You all need to be patient here.
3199 days 18 hours ago
Jordonk
Not just this time but in general. Like when you post after sinething happens tell us we have thus much time to agree on a time or it will happen at tjis time you know
3199 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
You're missing the problem here, Brandon set up a time, I missed it because I was tired and it was so late my time to accommodate him.

Outside of the first few episodes when I was juggling this and summer school, this hasnt be a problem.
3199 days 18 hours ago
pikachu142
*Is laying on the safety balcony snoring*
3199 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
*jeopardy music plays on a continuous loop.*
3199 days 10 hours ago
blueu22
I forgot this game was still happening to be honest. I just don't want to add another "season was cancelled" to my profile
3199 days 9 hours ago
brandonljw
nope i just finished my game
3199 days 9 hours ago
brandonljw
and actually i live in malaysia not phillipines just to clear any suspisions
3199 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
My apologies Brandon, I knew it was one of the two but was not sure which one.
3199 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROOKIE/ONE-TIMER ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

brandonljw (Brandon)- 21 minutes 11 seconds (including two 2 minute time penalties)
CarsonWorld (Carson)- 8 minutes 58 seconds

*BLOWS AIR HORN*

Congratulations Carson, you have won this Elimination and will remain in the game!

Brandon, it was a valiant effort but just not enough today. Your time in Uruguay is over, please say your good byes. It was a pleasure having you and I hope to see you in the future!
3199 days 5 hours ago
Anoreoz897
*hugs Carson* good jobbbb! Srry Brandon bai
3199 days 4 hours ago
Chris1080
Good job guys
3199 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Hugs Adam smiling*
Thanks haha

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!