This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: You Don't Go Down With The Ship

Topic » Episode 4: You Don't Go Down..

3136 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
SWAPPED TEAMS

RANDOM.ORG: http://prntscr.com/8nti6g

Green Tigers
andalarew_2231 (Andrew)
Halloween (Dylan)
harrywasnak (Harry)
MrMinaj (Matt)
mysterygame2 (Nolan)
ShazamMcAmazing (Jake S)

Orange Monkeys
bigben1996 (Ben)
EM002 (Eric)
Ethan000 (Ethan)
GentlemanG (Ray)
OldNewz (Newz)
WitZ (James)
3136 days 9 hours ago
EM002
Hi new team :)
3136 days 9 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
3136 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
My new team is great lmao
3136 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi team :)
3136 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hey new team ^_^

3136 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
Still a monkey :P
3136 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
hi new team. Skype is oldnewz12
3136 days 8 hours ago
EM002
skype is EM0020 so hmu if you wish
3136 days 8 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
3136 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Alright so when I said you had a challenge tonight, I lied, you don't...

Well not really, because this "challenge" will have winners and those forced to face elimination.

Welcome to Big Brother Australia Week!

For this round, NO ONE HAS IMMUNITY. You all will be required to nominate two people, it does not matter what team they are on.

You all will have 5 points to nominate 2 players with. The 4 players with the most nomination points will face off in the "Mr. Popularity" elimination challenge, and two will be eliminated.

Let me be clear, you can nominate ANY TWO PLAYERS NO MATTER WHAT TEAM THEY ARE ON.

-For nominations you can PM me them on Tengaged, Skype me them, or do it on call with me. However just know that once you nominate it is FINAL, so make sure you are certain before you nominate.

-You must use all 5 nomination points and you can only nominate two players. Meaning that you can nominate one player with 4 points and another with 1 point or you can nominate one player with 3 points and another with 2 points.

-When you nominate, you must have a good reason otherwise I will NOT accept your nominations. You can nominate for strategy or personal gains, but you need to explain your rationale.

For example:

-A poor reasoning is “I nominate Paul because he is a threat to my game” or “I nominate Ciera because I don't like her”.
-An acceptable nomination would go something like: “I nominate Paul because he is a threat to my game, I see how many friends he has in the house and I know in the future it will be harder to get him out” or “I nominate Ciera because she has been rude to me, she constantly messages me and wont shut up, and she is just so stupid and annoying”.

-IMPORTANT: If you fail to nominate or I do not accept your nominations then you will be allocated your 5 nomination points.

The choices are yours, the reasons may vary, use your 5 points wisely.

So everyone, you have 5 points to nominate 2 players for elimination. Who do you nominate first? For how many points? And why?

The nominations chamber will close at TODAY 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST). Good Luck!
3136 days 8 hours ago
EM002
What even? Ok
3136 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
This is dumb
3136 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Um... ok? Weird.... but ok..
3136 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Um, alrighty then lol

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!