This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2503 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
@Neme, BBOTT aired/was produced in the US so I just assumed that it was a BBUS season
2503 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
yall making my life easier ty i didnt feel like searching for these answers anyways
2503 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
Posting your answers kinda defeats the purpose of the whole challenge so I'm going to select all my answers from the lists above :)
2503 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
That's fine if you want to do that but you forget this challenge is to get you points so you choosing the same as us just auto adds penalty votes onto yourself pushing you further down to loosing and getting low points.
2503 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
I'm aware
2503 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm going to copy Absol's answers from his link.
2503 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
I mean that's fine lol, saves ya a bunch of research!
At least I'll win the tiebreaker (sun)
2503 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Y'all did Alex do this challenge just to promote his new wiki?
I vote yes.
2503 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Lol, Eric. I admit this is my first season in this series and I had no idea what I was doing. Haha! I just put and put my answers there. Lol.
2503 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
Literally so pathetic I copy an pasted Christians answers because honestly don't even care how many penalty points I get. He will get the same as me and he deserves it. Ethan too. But Christian was first soo.
2503 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
lol weren't there 3 sets of answers earlier? xD
2503 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
I only noticed 2 but I just logged on. Might have missed one
2503 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
I think one was deleted after I said I'd copy everyone else's answers lol
2503 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
I just don't find it fair doing that so I'll take the penalty points and copy his. It gives other people just as good of a shot to win.
2503 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
I mean like I said, I still beat whoever copies me because of the tiebreaker so I'm fine with it :D

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!