This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: "A Ding Dong Dong Dang Dang Ding Dong"

Topic » Episode 1: "A Ding Dong..

3351 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Come On In Everyone!

Welcome to your first immunity challenge of the season! This challenge will be SEMI-LIVE and requires active participation in order to do well.

The name of this challenge is "Gong to Gong"

Now I know you all know how to play the typical "Pass the Torch" challenge, so what fun is that? I want to add a little twist to this, so let me explain

In this challenge, your tribe will be standing in a line between two gigantic gongs. On my signal, the first person in line will grab the wooden sticks and pass it down to the next person.

So you would post: *INSERT NAME HERE grabs the stick and passes it to INSERT NAME HERE*

That person will pass it to the next, so on and so on, until it gets to the last person.

To pass it you would post: *INSERT NAME HERE passes the stick to INSERT NAME HERE*

Once the last person gets it, they will ring the gong and pass it back down to the next person in line.

The last person would post: *Rings Small Gong and Passes Stick to INSERT NAME HERE*

When the first person gets the sticks, they must ring the gong to signify the completion of 1 lap.

The first person would post *Rings Large Gong and Puts Sticks Back on Table*

Now the catch? You must stay in the SAME order for the entire lap in order to have it count.

Example:
Christopher would pick up the stick and pass it to Haley
Haley would pass it to Chandler
Chandler would pass it to Ken
Ken would ring the gong

Now after Ken rings the gong, it has to go back to the start...

So Ken HAS to pass it to Chandler
Chandler HAS to pass it to Haley
Haley HAS to pass it to Christopher
Then Christopher would ring the gong and put the stick down

Once Christopher rang the gong and put the stick down, THEN you could change the order. However, the stick has to go up and down the line first for that to happen.

The first tribe to complete this TWO times will win immunity.

Remember, the winner of this challenge will be safe from Tribal Council and be guaranteed a few more days on the island. Losers will meet me at Tribal Council where one of them will have the distinction of being the first person voted out of Second Chances.

This mission will start tomorrow (Sunday) at 3 PM PST (5 PM EST) and last for 24 hours.

Any questions?
3351 days 10 hours ago
LockerAmi
Nope sounds fun let's go Praslin!
3351 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
NOTE: I havent hidden your Immunity Idols yet so dont try to look for them
3351 days 9 hours ago
terose
Sounds good!
3351 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
JUST TO BE CLEAR:

In order to complete a lap, you must go up and down the line ONCE. While going down the line, you CANNOT change the order you used going up the line.

I hope that makes more sense.

Also, I may not be on when this starts, so feel free to start at the given time.
3351 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
sounds good to me
3350 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
Okay, Skype is A_C121 if anyone wants to help remind me to go. Or just message me on tengaged
3350 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
TWICE????
3350 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Mkay
3350 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Y'all, I'm going to be only most of Day
And tomorrow except from 9am-1pm EST
So just fit me wherever
3350 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
only = online
3350 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
can we start
3350 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
wait just saw the correction mail
3350 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
hey my tribe have we organized anything
3350 days 13 hours ago
LockerAmi
Yes I'm going first and passing it to Zyler
3350 days 13 hours ago
LockerAmi
*Ami grabs the stick and passes it to Zyler*

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!