This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: "You Can Have Whatever You Like"

Topic » Episode 10: "You Can Have..

3319 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Come On In Everyone!

Welcome to your third individual immunity challenge. Before we begin, I need that necklace back Patrick!

Immunity is back up for grabs!

It is time for an AUCTION!

In this auction, you will get a small description of what an item is, so you will have to use your intuition to decide whether it is good or bad! Each of you gets $1,000 and may bid on items as you see fit.

You may NOT share money and pool together for items. This is an individual game after all!

Your TOTAL bids may not exceed $1,000. This means that you are not able to simply bid $1,000 on everything to make sure you get an item. Use your money carefully!

I will go in order when revealing the items, and I will reveal how much everyone bid on it, and who gets the item. The items will go to whomever bids the highest on it. If there is a tie, the person who submits their bids first will get the item.

So with that all said, here are the auction items!

1. A first necklace
2. A second necklace
3. A machete
4. A piece of parchment
5. An urn
6. A message in a bottle
7. An envelope
8. A shovel
9. A rock
10. An ore

Any items not bid on will be discarded.

You have until tomorrow (Thursday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to send me your bids for the auction!

Good Luck!
3318 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
23 hours and 57 minutes later I just realized that we have to send you our bids
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Time for the auction results!
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #1: The first of two necklaces...

Tim has won this item with a bid of $1000

Unfortunately for Tim, this is NOT an Individual Immunity Necklace, just a decorative piece indicative of Seychelles culture.
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #2: The second of two necklaces...

Nick has won this item with a bid of $1000

Unfortunately for Nick, this is NOT a decorative piece, you will need to give this back to me soon, because this IS the Individual Immunity Necklace.

NICK WINS IMMUNITY!
3318 days 16 hours ago
terose
Well fuck
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #3: A machete...

Wyatt has won this item with a bid of $200

A machete can cut a lot of things, including parchment. You will have the ability to cancel out someone's vote at this next Tribal Council.
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #4: A piece of parchment...

Wyatt has won this item with a bid of $150

As most of you know, parchment is what you use to write your vote on, and at this next Tribal Council, Wyatt will get an EXTRA vote.
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #5: An urn...

Dana has won this item with a bid of $1000

With this urn Dana, you now have the ability to look at THREE people's votes of your choice. I will not say specifically who voted who, but I will show you all three votes.
3318 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Item #6: A message in a bottle...

Zyler has won this item with a bid of $200

Zyler, you are NOT to open this until the END of the next Tribal Council.
3318 days 16 hours ago
terose
Does she get to see this before tribal or how does that work?
3318 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Item #7: An envelope...

Patrick has won this item with a bid of $501

Unlike the bottle, this message can be read, and the message is this:

"Being given a second chance is extremely, but to those 17 who did get one, they will ALWAYS be remembered in history."

Do with this as you please.
3318 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Item #8: A shovel...

Patrick has won this item with a bid of $200

With this shovel, Patrick, you can get an extra guess towards one of the hidden immunity idol clues this episode.
3318 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Item #9: A rock...

Wyatt has won this item with a bid of $50

Well Wyatt, you will get to take home a little bit of the Seychelles with you with this rock. That is all it is, a decorative piece.
3318 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Item #10: An ore...

Derek has won this item with a bid of $1000

Derek, ores go best with a boat, so with that said: follow the path to the beach and use the paddle boat there to the old Vallon island. You will remain there until the NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE.
3318 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
With that being said, this auction is officially adjourned!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!