This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5- Mission

Topic » Episode 5- Mission

2557 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Players!

Congratulations on surviving the fourth episode! With Jet and Nels gone, we are down to 24 players, but there are still 7 teams left in the game. Remember, the final mission will not happen until there are only 3 teams left.

Now for the mission...

MISSION #5

The name of this mission is "Counting Up"

For this mission, you must select your two fastest players to compete. You do not need to mail me or post who is sitting out. When you have chosen who is sitting out, then you will have them complete the mission as per instructed.

In order to succeed, you will need speed and communication. You can complete this mission without me being online. However, you get only ONE attempt, so make it count.

This competition will take place in Tengaged mails.

When you are ready, you and your partner will take turns alternating mailing the phrase:

Sends In Mail #?? To Turney1805

Your mails need to be in numerical order starting with 1 and counting up until you get to your 200th mail. Mails need to be sent in ALTERNATION between you and your partner.

Once you start this mission, it cannot be paused. If you or your partner make a mistake while sending in your mails, it will result in an immediate disqualification from the challenge, no redos or backtracking.

You must send in the official phrase as I have it with the number sign and correct number. If you do not use the official phrase, how I have it, you miscount, or you do not alternating mailing me, then you have made a mistake.

The team who completes this mission in the fastest time will win this mission and be safe from the Arena. The team who takes the longest amount of time OR the team who counts the fewest numbers in the slowest time before getting disqualified will be the last place time and automatically sent into the Arena.

--------------------------------------------

You may start this mission now, and will last until THURSDAY 5 PM PST (8 PM EST).

BIDDING: When this mission starts, you may start bidding for immunity. Remember, Team Game Over your account is closed this episode.

Good Luck!
2554 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Well it appears that this mission was much more difficult than anticipated. Only two teams completed this mission correctly, everyone else was disqualified.

200 mails in 09 minutes and 17 seconds - Team Game Over
200 mails in 19 minutes and 23 seconds - Team Duel

004 mails in 00 minutes and 16 seconds - Team LOTHT [Missed Mail #5]
003 mails in 00 minutes and 22 seconds - Team Big Brother [Sent Mail #3 twice]
002 mails in 00 minutes and 23 seconds - Team Hunger Games [Sent Mail #2 Twice]
001 mails in 00 minutes and 00 seconds - Team Survivor [Mail #2 Not Sent]

000 mails in 00 minutes and 00 seconds - Team Rookies [Did Not Start]

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team Game Over, you have won this mission have earned safety from the Arena this episode!

In addition to your safety, you will have to send in one team of your choice to the Arena as well as vote on which Arena type you would like to be played.

Team Rookies, for coming in last place, you are AUTOMATICALLY going into the Arena this episode and you will have to send in two of your own players.

Voting will be posted shortly, so please standby.
2554 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Team Game Over!
2554 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wow at under 10 mins gj Game over
2554 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
grats Game Over
2554 days 23 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Good job, Game Over.
2554 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
Wow nice job game over, well earned
2554 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
LOL
2554 days 21 hours ago
ivan1234
good job game over
2554 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Wow that victory is a true W. I couldn't have done that xD. Grats, guys!!!!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!