This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2493 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to your second Getaway Challenge of TTRSF: Are You The One!

The name of this challenge is "Speak Your Mind"

We will be giving you a series of categories. You must mail us something that fits in with each category, while trying to be as individual as you can. Each player must send us answers. You get only ONE submission for this challenge so make sure you are certain before you mail us.

You will receive penalty points based on how many people chose your answer for each question. For example, if you are 1 of 4 people to send in the same answer, you will earn 4 penalty points for that question.

If you choose an answer that doesn’t fit the category (or don’t choose an answer at all for a category), you will receive 20 penalty points.

The player with the LOWEST total of penalty points will win this Getaway Challenge.

All categories will come from different Reality TV Shows, so please be mindful of that. ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE UP TO ONLY THE AIRED SEASONS.

Also, if the question asks for the name or names of contestants, I need FIRST AND LAST NAME in which SPELLING COUNTS.
--------------------------------------------

As soon as the questions are posted, the Getaway Challenge will begin, and it will last for exactly 24 hours.

Remember that you MUST mail me AND RShowFreak for your submission to count.

Good Luck!
2493 days 12 hours ago
Halloween
https://i.gyazo.com/0f907061627008b31a73768b790132b1.gif
2493 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE IN FINAL POINTS, whoever sent their answers FIRST will be ranked higher
2493 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
THE CATEGORIES FOR THE GETAWAY CHALLENGE

1. Name someone from the US version of Are You The One? who has been in the Truth Booth more than once in a single season.

2. Name a player who has made multiple finals appearance in the RSF Franchise. [Must use EXACT username- Spelling/Capitalization Count]

3. Name a player who has made Final Tribal Council in a TTRS Franchise season of Survivor. [Must use EXACT username- Spelling/Capitalization Count]

4. Name an AYTO player who has appeared on the MTV Challenge series.

5. Name a castaway on the US version of Survivor who won 3 or more individual immunity challenges in a single season.

6. Name a Big Brother US houseguest who received America's Care Package at least once.

7. Name a team on the US version of The Amazing Race who won at least 3 legs in a season (1st place)

8. Name a player on the US version on The Mole who won at least 1 Exemption in a season.

9. Name a contestant on Solitary who won multiple (more than one) tests in a season.

10. Name a player on I Love Money who was Paymaster multiple (more than one) times in a single season.

You have until tomorrow (Thursday) 4:25 PM PST (7:25 PM EST) to complete this Getaway Challenge.

Good Luck!
2493 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Understood.
2493 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
2. Name a player who has made multiple finals appearance in the RSF Franchise. [Must use EXACT username- Spelling/Capitalization Count]

What if they made finals over two different accounts *cough* me *cough*
2493 days 12 hours ago
Absol
^nobody remembers you enough to put you down anyways
2493 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Who remembers my multiple RSF finals?
2493 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Christian_

For the sake of simplicity, they must have made multiple finals on the SAME ACCOUNT.
2493 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Here are my submissions:

1. Dillan Ostrom
2. BOBROCKS333
3. yankees14456
4. Adam Kuhn
5. Kelly Wiglesworth
6. Natalie Negrotti
7. Robert "Rob" Frisbee & Brennan Swain       
8. Steven Cowles       
9. Steven Gee       
10. Hoopz (Nicole Alexander)

If any of y'all want to pick the same, I humbly invite you to and penalize us both

Good day friends
2493 days 8 hours ago
Absol
christian you think it? i've done it
you think you're the first? well it's been innovated.
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5230/forum/topic/17794691
2493 days 8 hours ago
Halloween
shut it fatty go smoke some more weed
2493 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
I sent this btw

1. Chuck Mowery
2. Dito
3. ofl1998
4. Christina LeBlanc
5. Monica Culpepper
6. Morgan Willett
7. Hayden Kristianson & Aaron Crumbaugh
8. Al Spielman
9. Katie Kaufman
10. The Entertainer (Frank Maresca)
2493 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
I been sent mine tho like 15 minutes after the post went up
2493 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
Also for #6 I wanted to say a BBOTT person but the thing read "Big Brother US" so i wasn't sure
2493 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Who do you think gave me the idea ;)

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!