This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP3 - Designer Drug

Topic » EP3 - Designer Drug

3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
No, I'm not an optimist, I know that. I'm a realist, Gabriel. Anyone looking logically on your relationship with Juliette knows that it is doomed. People who break up, as often and as messy as the two of you do, don't get the fairytale ending....and as her friend I think she deserves that ending..
3373 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
(lol dani keeping it real *Snap*)
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
(( my character is finally getting some flavor. Lol ))
3373 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
If you're a realist you know that there is no "fairytale ending"
3373 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
(jordan is gonna want a piece of that cake jkjk)
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
Maybe not...but there are endings that are better for her, and as her friend that's what I want for her. I feel like you deserve someone better too...you guys are a good match....
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
(( Lolol dead ))
3373 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Maybe we don't want different endings...
*Takes another drink*
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
Not now you don't...but what about all the times that you did? You don't break up with some the amount of times you guys have and want the happy ending together. There were reasons for your break ups...lots of them.
3373 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
what about all the times we got over those reasons and ended up back together? You may be closer to a pessimist than a realist
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
*laughs a little*
This is why her and I don't talk when you two are together. You both get so blinded and can't see what is happening.
3373 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
And you can? From the outside?
*Shakes his head*
Sorry we're not hopping on your relationship advice, I know you must learn a lot from your non-existent relationship
3373 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Takes his drink and finishes it*
^Ugh shit...^
*Glances at her*
I'm sorry... I didn't mean that
3373 days 19 hours ago
DanieleD
And there you go, getting defensive when someone doesn't cave into thinking the way you do...typical Gabriel..what was that, the reason for your third break up or fourth? I loss track...
*sighs a little shrugging*
3373 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
(Dramatique)

open group

On These Streets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!