This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

4760 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
MMAjunkieX & taylor112399, Murlonio, welcome to your FINAL tribal council. Here, the jury, DarkTyphoon23, sandman43, snowflake3, bearpatrol, sirbeastly, GabCo, Bradyman7, Leacroft, cooldude70, BBlover96 will decide who will win Survivor Nicaragua All-Stars! First, I will ask you to both plead your case. Tell 'em why you deserve that million dollar! Then, the jury will get the chance to question the final 2. After this, they will vote for either MMAjunkieX or taylor112399. Doing so, they will decide who the winner is! Good luck.
4760 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
MMA truly has no respect for this game. He plays for himself and for him only. He lost a friend in bblover just to win an online game. Please vote for me to win so I can show him good can beat evil.
4760 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
second time this week too
4760 days 11 hours ago
sandman43
Taylor, i have a question for u. Was it ur decision or did someone provoke u to turn on ur friends and blindsight me with an idol in my pocket?
4760 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
i think mma is writing his complicated jury speech
4760 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
From the beginning of this game I was truly grateful to be accepted into this All-Stars season for the best players of this game. I was so happy I grasped the opportunity and went on a wild ride. I would like to compare my adventure to a roller coaster.  There have been abundant twists, turns, and flips that have turned this venture upside down. I have relied on myself and myself only to get as far as I did. And as you can see when I didn't have the immunity necklace and I was vulnerable, my many relationships and alliances with the people of this game spared me. So my immunity wins werent all of my game. My tribe got demolished early and they voted me out, so I knew I couldn't trust them. So, I admit it, I flipped after the merge. I could see people were gunning for me so I had to get myself in the right position to remain safe. This game has been crazy and I HAVE made moves like blindsiding Dark, and getting Brady to use two idols on me, so I must've done something right this game. I want good to conquer evil in this game so I would appreciate your vote. Thank you and feel free to ask my any necessary questions.
4760 days 11 hours ago
sirbeastly
i have already decided.
4760 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I will write my speech in a bit and it will be destructive!
As for playing for myself this is true... but I played a much cleaner game than Taylor did. lol
4760 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
Sandman, You were a true threat in this game and I feel like you would've controlled this game if you hadn't been blindsided. However, it was MMA's orders to blindside you and he threatend me so if I didn't vote you out, I would be the one going home.
4760 days 11 hours ago
sandman43
MMA: Cleaner? U didn't do shit to get to the finals. U floated to get here and got lucky when u won the final immunity. And then u chose the wrong person.
4760 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
I really wish I could've aligned with you sandman. You were truly an honest and quality person this season and I could see us being a dynamic duo.
4760 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
also, u may not want to piss off ppl u also had an alliance with by taking someone not in the alliance to finals (zap alliance). oh wait, he already did
4760 days 11 hours ago
sandman43
Ok. I've made my decision
4760 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
Once you've made your decision, pm it to me :)
Changes will be accepted later on.
4760 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
like I said BB, he PLAYS FOR HIMSELF. Do you think he ever REALLY CARED ABOUT YOU GUYS? NO! HE CARED ABOUT GETTING HERE AND WINNING. He played very coldly and when he didn't need you guys he picked you off like dead skin.
4760 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
Next season will be announced at the reunion :)

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!