This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor the Amazon - Nerds applications

Topic » Survivor the Amazon - Nerds..

4601 days 2 hours ago
sephirothken
Name:Ken Hoang

Level:White

Solve this equation: (Find x) 4x + 3x + 8^2 = (72/6) * (19-7) NOTE: 8^2 means 8 squared
80/7
Have you ever watched Survivor?:I Compeated on Survior Gabon. Sooooo nahhhhh jk.

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one)
I would say Myself, Kenny
How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.)yes 4-5 pst so 7 EST

Do you feel you have an advantage over the hotties? Yep
4600 days 2 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
Name:Jonah

Level:Blue

Solve this equation: (Find x)
4x + 3x + 8^2 = (72/6) * (19-7)
NOTE: 8^2 means 8 squared
Answer:5 1/3 lol idk if thats right but I tried

Have you ever watched Survivor?yes, my Favorite show. Brandon Hantz for the win lol

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one)lol Russell Hantz

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.)Every active I stay active!

Do you feel you have an advantage over the hotties?lol Yes im to smart fo them haha

Here's what I am looking for:
-You must be REALLY smart (you must get the equation right)lol got it!
-You must be activelol Got it!
-You need to be charismatic idk what that means but I got it haha.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!