This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Jacare

4582 days 13 hours ago
MMMMM
Hi Jacare. Welcome to tribal. Please send in your vote but you cannot vote for amf as she is immuned.

----Questions-----

1Swampy8: Do you think the nerds are loyal to each other after last night?

STOKES2009: How are you basing your vote tonight?

unicornangel_32: You have gotten 5 total clues since the beggining of this game. Should the nerds be scared of you?

amf7410: How does it feel to win immunity?

Caliboy: I know you were relatively close to dead. How does it feel to see Dead go?

sarge455: Who do you think the hotties are gunning for now?

NCFX: How are you basing your vote tonight?

bclrockschamp: Who is the strongest hottie?

Kikorus: Who do you think is in charge of the hotties alliance?

sephirothken: Who it surprise you if a nerd went home tonight?
4582 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
It feels AMAZING to win. Its great to know that I can't be voted off tonight
4582 days 12 hours ago
unicornangel_32
You have gotten 5 total clues since the beggining of this game. Should the nerds be scared of you?

no..i don't think they should be afraid of me. it's great to get the clues but u still have to figure them out to get the idols but as far as challenges i am not very strong at them
4582 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
amf: It sure does. ALtho arent you scared about the other hotties?

unicorn: if you had an idol tonight, would you use it?
4582 days 12 hours ago
NCFX
Tonights vote is about gaining momentum in the game.
4582 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
NCFX - by gaining momentum, what do you precisely mean?
4582 days 12 hours ago
unicornangel_32
if you had an idol tonight, would you use it?

of course...i could still get voted out so i would rather be safe
4582 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
uni - do you think the nerds have an idol in their possession?
4582 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
Of course I am. I don't want any of them to go either. But at the same time  if I didn't win I feel like i could be voted off.
4582 days 12 hours ago
unicornangel_32
do you think the nerds have an idol in their possession?

i don't know but if so then whoever has it is very confident they r not going...i would be to afraid not to use it

i have to go and make supper. talk to u all later
4582 days 12 hours ago
unicornangel_32
do you think the nerds have an idol in their possession?

i don't know but if so then whoever has it is very confident they r not going...i would be to afraid not to use it

i have to go and make supper. talk to u all later
4582 days 12 hours ago
sephirothken
I dont think anyone would be that shocked if a guy goes home. Last tribal revealed a few cracks that will hopefully be mended
4582 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
amf- who do you think the nerds are after?

uni- do you think more and more nerds will flip?

sephir- will those cracks repair themselves or stay like they are and maybe get worst..?
4582 days 9 hours ago
sephirothken
This tribal will answer that question.
4582 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Well if I was still here in my hometown and had voted I do not think Dead would be the one who went last week.

Kind of sad to see him go but I understand the reason behind it to whoever it was out of the nerds who voted with the Hotties for he is a strong competitor but I feel it may been too early on that part.

But hey this is Survivor and anything can go and shall get interesting from here on out.
4582 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
Honestly, I'm not sure. Someone (i don't remember who) said that they thought unicorn and I were the strongest remaining in challenges. And seeing 5 votes for unicorn last tribal, they might be going for unicorn again because I have immunity. But like I said, you can never be sure.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!