This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Jacare

4577 days 16 hours ago
MMMMM
Hello Jacare and welcome to tribal council. Pm me your vote. You cannot vote for amf7410 as she won herself immunity.

==QUESTIONS==

1Swampy8: Has it come to your mind to backstab any of the hotties to further yourself in the game?

STOKES2009: Your score wasn't very good. Do you think this will help you get further as the others will think you are a week competitor?

unicornangel_32: How is your son? <3

amf7410: You've won immunities two weeks in a row? Does that make you a super threat? Are you scared about what might happen when this winning streak ends?

Caliboy: Do you have any idea who the hotties and the nerds that flipped are targetting now?

sarge455: Who is the best person to bring to the final 2/3 with you?

NCFX: You just received an idol clue. Many people have been targetted due to having possession of idol clues. Does that worry you?

bclrockschamp: How are you basing your vote tonight?

Kikorus: How is this tribe devided at the moment?
4577 days 16 hours ago
amf7410
I feel like it does make me a threat. Of course I'm nervous about what will happen when it ends, but I just have to keep going and see what happens when we get there. But I honestly didn't think i would win this one. I just thought I was running out of time and sent in my best score. I'm still happy that I won though.
4577 days 15 hours ago
STOKES2009
sorry i missed the challenge i was sick
4577 days 15 hours ago
NCFX
I hope it doesnt change much.
4577 days 15 hours ago
NCFX
Im hopeing the guys work together tonight and get a girl. Letting them run this is bad
4577 days 15 hours ago
MMMMM
amf: you won by ALOT :) do you think swampy and ncfx are in danger since they placed 3nd and 3rd?

stokes: stokes you didnt miss it :P

NCFX: aren't you scared that one of them might have an idol?
4577 days 15 hours ago
1Swampy8
Not really
4577 days 14 hours ago
NCFX
I am worried about who has the idol
4577 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
sarge455: Who is the best person to bring to the final 2/3 with you?

That is a hard question to answer at this time. I would like to bring the people I trust the most in this game. Problem is that everyone seems to be hush hush quite a bit. Hard to get a read on people. The two people that I knew stuff about got voted out the last 2 tribals.
4577 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
First off, I really honestly thought i was gonna lose. But they might be, idk, we will just have to see
4577 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Man been so busy but Either or on who they are targetting next they I believe have been smart about it. Like I feel helpless right now to the fact that I feel the hotties are united while I have no idea who to I can trust with the Nerds as I can not stop emphaisizing how important it is for all nerds to get one hottie out or else all nerds are screwed. Even if one nerd is in finals with 2 hotties I feel they would lose due to it in consideration of everything.
4577 days 2 hours ago
MMMMM
Swampy: Eventually, it will come down to hotties only?

NCFX : Who do you think has it?

sarge: Since your allies have been booted off, do you think you might be next? Who do you trust the most?

Cali: So do you think a hottie will win this game no matter what?
4576 days 21 hours ago
NCFX
I think uni has another idol
4576 days 21 hours ago
1Swampy8
Swampy: Eventually, it will come down to hotties only?

I'm well aware of that.
4576 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
sarge: Since your allies have been booted off, do you think you might be next? Who do you trust the most?

I have a bad feeling I could be next. I trust Caliboy the most. He seems to be a straight shooter.
4576 days 19 hours ago
MMMMM
NCFX: She only got 2 clues this time. Do you think it has been enough to find it?

Swampy: Do you have ANY little idea what might happen then?

sarge: Is it you and cali against the rest of the tribe?

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!