This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Jacare

4576 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
Hi Jacare. After a fun Survivor Auction, amf won immunity, so tonight, you may not vote for her. Everyone else is fair game.

1Swampy8: Are you scared it might be you tonight?

unicornangel_32: You know how much idol clues help. Do you think sarge getting 3 idols clues will win him an idol?

amf7410: 3 immunities in a row. You are a beast. If this streak ever ends, how scared are you that you might go home?

Caliboy: Are the hotties obvious targets tonight?

sarge455: Do you think having two votes tonight will be an advantage or a disadvantage?

NCFX: Do you plan on using the medallion of power soon?

bclrockschamp: Where are you?

Kikorus: You got some votes last time. Are you scared you might be booted off this time around?
4576 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
(btw..i have the medallion of power)
4576 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I think having two votes is a blessing and a curse. Can help vote someone out of the game or put a huge target again on your back.
4576 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
sarge: Do you plan on using the medallion of power soon?

NCFX: do you think the power to neglate a vote will make more people vote for you?
4576 days 8 hours ago
NCFX
Sarge has the medalion lol
4576 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
Of course I would be scared. I'm scared every time I don't have immunity. But we will have to see how things go.
4576 days 8 hours ago
NCFX
I hope not. I think that it would be wise to keep the momentum going.
4576 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Do I plan on using the medallion. Maybe, I dont know. All depends on the situation. That power is really nothing big.
4576 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
(gotta run bbl)
4576 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
Amf: would it be smart for cali to chose you not to play in the next 2 immunities?

NCFX: do you think you will need to neglate a vote tonight?

sarge: Well the medallion is a HUGE advantage in this game. Will you use it soon or later on in the game?
4576 days 8 hours ago
NCFX
If there is a need to then yes
4576 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
I have 1/8 votes.
Yet a lot of you are online
I feel theres alot of scrambling
4576 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
I may use it later when the numbers get down. But, I have a trust in certain people now (at least I hope) that will not matter to use it.
4576 days 6 hours ago
MMMMM
sarge: do you think you control both sides?
4576 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Woah! That is a crazy question. I control nothing. I have been following certain people for votes. To say I control both sides, I would say no. Have no idea where some votes are happening sometimes. Idols and all this madness has switched this game dramatically. Those 3 clues I got. Helped immensely in possibly finding the Idol.
4576 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
There would be pros and cons to giving it to me and not, but I think if he doesnt give it to me it would help him in the long run.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!