This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
You can not vote for Maddy as she has won immunity. everyone else is fair game
Group question. now that you guys are one tribe. is it still fans tribe vs favs tribe?
indivual question
sally,max,wang,joshie,alex. you guys didnt show up to the challenge. isnt immuntiy important to you guys?
corey. you still think it was a good move to step down?
maddy. how much did you need this immuntiy win?
micheal. did the challenge revelead anything to you about any picking order or who wants to target who. who with who or do you think that had nothing to do with it?
mike. you were first out. does this revelead anything to you?
sprado. what do you think about corey stepping down giving immunity to maddy
bryce. do you go to medic to check out your allergic rash you got from the coconut. is everything ok?

guys you have 24 hours to send in your vote to me and seitter.
very important to send me and seitter confessionals. very important
and if you guys want to answer more question i will ask them.
3956 days 2 hours ago
PennerisaBeast
I feel like this challenge is made to show the picking order and it was clear that the favorties were against the fans with the two fans going out first. i felt that at the f3 i was being double teamed by corey and maddy and once i was out corey just throws that challenge which i think shows that i might have been the main target and once i was gone it didnt matter.
3956 days 2 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
maddy. how much did you need this immuntiy win?

It's always good to win immunity, it means I'm safe it was such a nice gesture from Corey and I fell he done it out of trust with the other favs, so if the favs are sticking together then it's not really important but it was such a nice gesture from him. x
3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
maddy are you saying the fans are screwd and thier days are numbered?
3956 days 2 hours ago
alex321
I had to go grocery shopping for my Grandma so I had to miss the challenge. I really wanted to play i even came at first:/
3956 days 2 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I fell it's to early in the game atm to make a big move, there's still 11 people left so I think it's just best if we stick together otherwise it will just get messy.
3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
guys send confessionals to me and seitter
3956 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
I think it was a good move. I know from my last season that winning too many immunities could be your downfall in this game. It also shows that I can be loyal to the people around me.
3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
alex how do you feel knowing that you have grocery while your tribemates are starving lol
maddy. is it safe to say you are voting for a fan.
corey.  anything else you learn from your last season
3956 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
i think the faves pick off the fans so yeah im not a thert so my did the pick me off
3956 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
I learned that you don't post what you learned on a public forum lol
3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
corey what do you think about michael accusation? that you and maddy double team him.  Also what do you think about this maddy
3956 days 2 hours ago
seittertps1120
It feels weird not having control of this tribal :/
3956 days 2 hours ago
sprado91
I think It was a nice gesture. good for jury votes ;)
3956 days 2 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I just fell it was a nice gesture by corey, It shows he's loyal to the favs x
3956 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
maddy did you ever considerd rejecting the deal and letting things play out
sprado. would you have done the same if you were in corey postion.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!