This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal council #10

Topic » tribal council #10

3950 days 10 hours ago
DDJOT98
group question for everyone.  it seems so sure that a fan would go last time. but in fact a fav ended up going home. for the favs does this scare you knowing that nobody is safe even when you had the majority and fans does this give you hope?
second question. half are you are showing up. the other half are not. what would make you guys come to the challenge more. why arent some of you coming.
3950 days 10 hours ago
NJDevil19
1. I feel very safe tonight lol
2. I think a more consistent schedule would improve attendance
3950 days 10 hours ago
MicklePickle20
1 i was on the choping block the last to tribals
2 i had sucky internet
3950 days 10 hours ago
DDJOT98
guys send confessional and send me your votes as well. you have 24 hours to vote
3950 days 10 hours ago
alex321
1.You can never feel safe in this game.
2.I think its because the times change
3950 days 10 hours ago
seittertps1120
I wanna apologize for my outburst but I want some damn respect around here
3950 days 10 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
1~ I don't fell safe :s
2~ timezones? idk :P
3950 days 10 hours ago
DDJOT98
guys show every person on tengaged and off. respect
r e s p e c t.  wh
3950 days 10 hours ago
DDJOT98
oo) What you want
(oo) Baby, I got
(oo) What you need
(oo) Do you know I got it?
(oo) All I'm askin'
(oo) Is for a little respect
3950 days 10 hours ago
NJDevil19
thanks aretha lol
3950 days 9 hours ago
DDJOT98
aretha out bitches.lol
3950 days 9 hours ago
Bryce333
To answer the first question, it definitely gives me, as a fan, hope. I mean, I can be a very valuable tool in this game, because I'm essentially a vote for higher. and a vote in this game can be very powerful.

As for what can make more of us show up.... I did show up, but I decided not to compete when I saw it was Seitterps Survivor trivia. I was playing against a bunch of favorites who had been in the series before, there was no way I stood a chance and I REALLY needed to do the dishes. What would probably make it easier for everyone is having a more consistent schedule. And not having so many long breaks in between rounds. We had a major blindside last time, and most everyone came off of that pumping with adrenaline. But when three days go by.... you kind of lose the edge to compete.

Also, Seittertps, I respect you completely as a host. But you have to understand that waiting so long inbetween challenges and for votes and for EVERYTHING can get extremely tedious. I understand you have a lot of IRL stuff going on, and my sympathies go out to you, but as a host I feel it's your responsibility to at least make sure that if you can't be there, somebody else is. DDJOT has been a wonderful co-host, and things work out really well when he steps in. Not that he's a better host than you are, but having things go at a more rapid pace makes it easier for EVERYBODY.
3950 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
just a quick question, since I won, do I get an idol clue?
3950 days 3 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Ok since I'm the one who has made Sietter want to quit his own group, I guess I have to make an apology:

Seitter, I'm sorry that you over react to criticism, in sorry that I'm vocal on my opinions, I'm sorry that you left us in the dark for days, I'm sorry that you're having a rough patch in real life, I'm also sorry that you can't run a challenge properly, I'm also sorry that you can utilise your co-host.

But what I'm not sorry for is  speaking up for the players, we all have life's and we can all be busy, if you the host know you're going to be busy, why not set up a non-live challenge, or inform your co-host, so he can do a live one? I'm sure everyone would rather have a spam challenge and have nothing for like a week.

So I'm sorry for voicing my opinion, and calling you out, I apologise for my actions, but step it up as a host, you're a good host, you just need to sort your shit out.
3950 days 3 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
k
3950 days 3 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
It's my birthday tomorrow, can you guys not vote me out :s ;p

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!