This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #11

Topic » Challenge #11

3972 days 22 hours ago
MicklePickle20
whats that
3972 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
ok guys here the how game works. the game is called prisoner dillema. if you already know what that is. then you should know how the game works already but if not. then here how you play each person will be put into a pair by random with an other person making 3 pairs of 2.
first i will called the first pair up and i will give both people a choice that they have to make. i will say you can either save your partner or you can betray your partner.you will then email me your answer. if both parters tell me that they want to save each other. they will get one point each. but here where things get tricky. you can in fact betray your partner. if one partner picks save and the other partner picks betray. the person who pick betray will get 3 points and the person who pick saved will get zero. however if you both pick  betray than both of you will get zero points. we will do this for all 3 pairs. the 2 people with the lowest score at the end of the round is elimmated and the top 4 people move on to the next round. makes sense
any question?
3972 days 22 hours ago
Bryce333
Can we talk with our partners about what we should do?
3972 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
yes you can.
3972 days 22 hours ago
MicklePickle20
can we do this challage barefoot andwith no pants
3972 days 22 hours ago
NJDevil19
got it
3972 days 22 hours ago
sprado91
lol this is interesting
3972 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Yep. Got it.
3972 days 22 hours ago
seittertps1120
Good luck guys, I will be watching the whole time
3972 days 22 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
k
3972 days 22 hours ago
Bryce333
I agree with the "No Pants" part
3972 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
first pair sprado and max. you guys can dicuss what,\ you want to do here. and then mail me your final answer.
start when you are ready.
3972 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Sam, and Seitter  - Just A Suggestion. Can you please try doing these challenges at 5:00 -7:00 pm. The fact is that I am a little more free at that time so, yeah!
3972 days 22 hours ago
MicklePickle20
sam do i have to wear pants for this
*holds pant in the air*
3972 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
oh if we have a tie at the end of the round. then somebody will be randomly out.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!