This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

3946 days 2 hours ago
seittertps1120
Votes are due by 10 PM EST tomorrow night (if I am not here at 10 PM, Sam will read the votes)

Send votes and confessionals to both me and Sam

Group Questions:

1. Now that we are about 60% through this game and there are no more idols left, what does that make you think strategically?

2. There are 4 Fans and 4 Favorites left. Do you think it is still Fans vs Favorites or do you think it's a mix? Why/Why not?
3946 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
1. It makes me believe that every person left really matters from a strategic standpoint. With a game full of idols, you could have no allies and make it past any round, now, if you aren't wearing the neckless, you are not safe at all.

2. I think it's anyone's game. You have to remember that even if it's 4-4, there's only 3 spots in the end, so there's a chance you can help take control just to be tossed aside latter.
3946 days 2 hours ago
seittertps1120
Corey, do you see anybody here that really needed the necklace? Every tribal there is someone who needs the necklace. Who do you think that might be?
3946 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
I think everyone "needs it" but the people who probably needed it the most are the ones who finished near the bottom, so mickle and Sally.
3946 days 2 hours ago
DDJOT98
gl guys
3946 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*sits looking cuter than Maddy on the jury*
3946 days 2 hours ago
Sally212
I think that is is anyboy game nw
3945 days 23 hours ago
alex321
I think its a mix now because everyone's playing for themselves
3945 days 23 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
How the hell am I out? wang didn't vote during the time limit he should be out this is so unfair -_-
3945 days 23 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I am the most fab person here me irl

3945 days 23 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
why do us asian girls get robbed? #ONETIMEFORTHEASIANS
3945 days 22 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I am more robbed then Anya in cycle 10 of ANTM omgg
3945 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
1. Really, its "Who stands the most to gain from fucking me over next". That's how I think.
2. It all depends on tonight's vote. We'll see where loyalties lie.
3945 days 14 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
1. Now that we are about 60% through this game and there are no more idols left, what does that make you think strategically?
- This makes us think that we have to consider every single person a threat because, the numbers are down and everyone here is still running for the win. This is the time when floaters rise to victory.

2. There are 4 Fans and 4 Favorites left. Do you think it is still Fans vs Favorites or do you think it's a mix? Why/Why not?
- Its anyone's game right now. Tonight's vote will definitely clear out the story of what has happened in last tribals. We saw 3  Favorites blindsides in a row. If this was Fans vs. Favorites game, those 3 blindsides should've been dedicated to the Fans. This means its not a FvF game. Its an Individual Game.
3945 days 5 hours ago
DDJOT98
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6133
join before i close the apps. you guys have good chances of making it in.
3945 days 2 hours ago
seittertps1120
I am here. Anyone else here?

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!