This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEITTER READ.

Topic » SEITTER READ.

3946 days ago
iAwkwardxo
Wang didn't vote during the time he was SUPPOSE to vote, I would be content with 9th however it's unfair how he didn't vote during the time we were suppose to, he should of got a self vote and gone home he had two days to vote while the rest of us had one day.
3945 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
maddy calm down. wang sent me his vote on time. end thread. lock
3945 days 18 hours ago
JoshJosh123
It's not fair how you won't shut the fuck up.
3945 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
^Preach
3945 days 17 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Josh, your elimination was fair mine was an injustice because he didn't vote during the time limit and they're still counting it as a vote?
3945 days 16 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Ok, deleted the other post, it's not fair how Wang didn't vote during the correct time yet his vote against me counted still, he should of got a self vote.. mail me when you see this Seitter
3945 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
How do you know I didn't? Stop bitching because you're out.
3945 days 16 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Because, I checked the thread he made for the tribal and it said one day and something hours, you were offline for like 5 days.
3945 days 16 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2937/forum/topic/9738852

7) The Votes. I expect you to send in votes before the 24 hour mark hits at Tribal Council. If you do not send a vote in, you will receive a self vote. Also, I need descriptions as to why you are voting out someone. I do not want to see "I vote off _____" because I want some kind of reason

you should of got a self vote, plus you signed this so it should be valid to you as well, this is my last post for this mail me Seitter xo
3945 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
Well, too late now.
3945 days 16 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
No, not really it's not fair you should of went home you were at like 5 days and then get on 1 day after your vote was expected (:
3945 days 16 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
' I expect you to send in votes before the 24 hour mark hits at Tribal Council. If you do not send a vote in, you will receive a self vote'

you sent your vote in a day late, YOU should be out :)
3945 days 15 hours ago
DDJOT98
maddy please tell me where it says you had 24 hours to send in your vote.
3945 days 15 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
this thread

and he signed it, so it should be valid -_-
3945 days 15 hours ago
DDJOT98
yeah but i was hosting that week. not him
3945 days 15 hours ago
iAwkwardxo

it says here, he was off for more then a day and sent his vote like a day late, I don't know why it would count for every single other tribal but this one..

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!