This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14

Topic » Tribal Council #14

3940 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
You didn't give me a last warning seitter. It slipped out of my mind. This is not fair. You always give people a last chance to vote. It slipped out of my mind. :(
3940 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Did your vote not go through?
3940 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Yep I did vote
3940 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
I am still in utter shock
3940 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Seitter you there?
3940 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
*frowns*

I'm going to be real with you here Max, even though I wanted you to leave, I hate when people leave on technicalities...
3940 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
3940 days 22 hours ago
seittertps1120
You know what? I am sick of the complaining. It's a game. I sent a final warning but it didn't send right and I tried and tried and it didn't work. It's not my responsibility to vote. It's your guys. Be a host for one day and you will see the stress level I am at, okay? Nothing has changed and if you don't like it, then I'm sorry but you have to suck it up
3940 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
That awkward moment when Wangy is a host as well... Nah Tyler I'm just playing, I love this series and honestly one of the most fun Survivor games I've been in on this site.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!