This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3946 days 5 hours ago
Bryce333
@ Michael

Pre-Merge, I was in control of every tribal council. I was the one who managed to get Cole, one of the biggest threats in the game, out in the very first tribal council we went to. I was also the one who decided that we should cut Ray for being a liability, and it was a joint decision of the three fans to eliminate Emmy.

Once merge hit, we were down in numbers, so I wasn't able to DECIDE the target until we had the votes to back it up. Instead, I took advantage of cracks in the Favorite's alliance. Once we did gain majority, I was the one who said we should target Maddy first. And I was also the first one to say that we should target Corey as soon as we got a chance to, (He won a few immunities though, which stretched out that plan)

So whenever I had the numbers, it was usually me deciding who the fans should ultimately target. And for the period of three or four votes where we didn't have the numbers, I took advantage of every opportunity the game presented to me.
3946 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Lol Bryce, to be fair, we all hated Ray. He was...something truly terrible.
3946 days 4 hours ago
Bryce333
Yeah, I know. But we had originally used him as part of the majority to eliminate Cole. it was possible for me to keep that majority, (Me/Jette/Cameron/Mike/Ray), to eliminate someone else, but it was too much to take.
3946 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
*laughs*
I've hated that man in every group game I've ever played in with him :D
3946 days 4 hours ago
Bryce333
mutual hate bonds people even more than mutual love. <3
3946 days 3 hours ago
seittertps1120
4/9 jury votes received
3946 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Well Corey, I guess I'm just a classless bitch.

And Maddy, I didn't care about revenge, like are you kidding me, it was sweet enough satisfaction seeing you get sent home for being an idiot.
3946 days 2 hours ago
Sally212
Hi final 3

Everything that I wanted to knw has already been asked and answered so I'm only going to say good luck to all of you three, u made us favs look like chumps.

:)
3946 days 1 hour ago
iAwkwardxo
for being an idiot? how so you're the one who ended up playing an idol on someone when it wasn't needed and made a big move way to early you're the idiot, I fell like you're just angry with Corey and I because we can make it past the half way point :*
3946 days 1 hour ago
iAwkwardxo
voted, gl x.
3946 days 1 hour ago
iAwkwardxo
Maddy: You are an awful person, you're a hypocrite, I'd like to say you're a bitch, but you're really just an asshole. You say that I ruined the favorites chances by voting off Michael, even though we still would have had majority, but it was you who then turned on me, who then got turned on yourself, and then it all turned to shit. Right now id like to say, that You are the reason the fans beat us this season, but you're not, then fans beat us because they were better than us. Why don't you think about that for a while you vindictive little minx.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out, to that fourth place bitch Maddalyn, I knew you had the idol, knew it, you're a pathetic little liar, and I'm glad that you got fourth because I hate you, but I wish you could have been here in Trey's place so I could rip the fuck into you, you lying piece of trash.

Memories from our original season and now! Josh you're so bitter :) xx
3945 days 19 hours ago
sprado91
wangifold
Dude. Prado. Lose already

wangifold doesnt deserve to win. hes mean as fuck
3945 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
I said that during the tiebreaker challenge. I was tired and the Finale was taking forever to finish. So yeah.
3945 days 12 hours ago
seittertps1120
All votes are in! Finale is tonight!
3945 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Awesome.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!