This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

4017 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
36 Days Ago, 18 people stepped onto the hidden lands of China and began the adventure of a lifetime. This season, there was a twist: 2 returning players joined the cast for Redemption. Alicia from the Cook Islands who was medically evacuated and Brien from Paraguay whose strategy was cut off way short. Both were the tribe captains and picked their members. Alicia's tribe became Qiang and Brien's tribe became Songpan. On Qiang, a five person alliance was formed, consisting of Alicia, LeQuisha, Joshie, RJ and Alexandra, leaving Ethan, Mike, Joshua and Bailey on the outs. On Songpan, Brien became a big target for some and Brien seemed to not try as hard as before. At the first challenge, Qiang fell behind but Cameron's failure in the challenge helped Qiang gain the win. At Songpan's tribal council, it seemed Brien was set to go but it was Cameron's failure in the challenge that made him the first person voted out. On Day 5, tragedy struck for Songpan as Brien was not into the game anymore and needed to be back at home so he quit the game. With Qiang losing the next challenge, the four people on the outs tried to take out powerful Alicia. But when Joshua failed to vote, it was Bailey who got the boot. With Bailey gone, it seemed like Mike, Ethan and Joshua saw the end of their games. When Qiang lose the next challenge, Joshua's weakness caused him to be voted out next. The tribe swap surprised everyone, especially when everyone switched to the opposing tribe, except for Mike and Ethan who stayed on Qiang and Patrick and Sean who stayed on Songpan. When Qiang lose the next challenge, Mike played an idol to save himself but it was Ethan's strategical gameplay that got him voted out, leaving Mike on the outs. Songpan lost the next challenge. Sean was suppose to be voted out but Corey, from Qiang, had the power to grant someone immunity and it went to Sean, leaving the all mighty powerful Alicia to be blindsided. Songpan lost once again, Alexandra was exiled to Qiang for that vote and when Joshie turned on Sean and Patrick, Sean got the boot and joined the jury. Songpan lost once again and in order to avoid trouble, the vote was split between LeQuisha and Patrick and when Patrick played an idol, LeQuisha was blindsided. The tribes then merged at 10 and became the Sheng Li tribe, causing Corey to win immunity. This was the most dramatic tribal council to date when Joshie played an idol, negating 7 votes against him and in the process, blindsiding David. Trey and Patrick both won immunity and Joshie's scheming got him out of the game. Corey won the next immunity and once again, a crazy tribal council occurred when both Patrick and Maddalyn played idols, negating 5 and 2 votes against them and when Matthew failed to vote, he got voted out. Patrick won the next immunity and with everyone feeling threatened, Corey was next to be voted out for being the biggest threat. With 6 remaining, they worked hard for immunity but it was Patrick who won it. With a lot of drama after 36 days, the tribe voted out RJ.
4017 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
Now only 5 remain:

Alexandra - The girl who was quiet in the beginning, but has become more aggressive recently

Maddalyn - The girl most people see as not winning for being hated, but she has pushed through it all

Mike - One of the last old Qiang members remaining, who is still fighting hard

Patrick - The guy who has had an up and down roller coaster ride and has fought through all the drama

Trey - The guy who has been quiet throughout the whole game but has been proven he has some game

---------------------------------

These five have fought hard to remain 36 days in, but only 1 can remain and claim the title of Sole Survivor!
4017 days 19 hours ago
seittertps1120
The finale will be tomorrow at 7:30 PM EST

I hope you guys show up, because this is the final battle!
4017 days 19 hours ago
Alyxandra
I'll be here
4017 days 16 hours ago
Radiohead
I'll be here too.
4017 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
i'll do my best to be here :)
4017 days 15 hours ago
writerzblock10
I should be here :)
4017 days 13 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
LOL at my description < 3
4016 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
The finale is about to begin! Come, please!
4016 days 20 hours ago
Radiohead
I'm here. *flex*
4016 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
Hi
4016 days 20 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
hey
4016 days 20 hours ago
writerzblock10
I'm here ! :)
4016 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
Guys, please talk so that I know you are going to stay
4016 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
Hi
4016 days 20 hours ago
Radiohead
What's up everyone. No matter what happens we all did amazing and it's been a really fun game

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!