This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your judging and elimination girls! One of you will be going home tonight good luck!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Krystal - I love this! It's fierce and I feel city girl all the way. I love the pose and the face great job Krystal :D That dress is so elegant as well. I love the softness expression on her face and how relaxes she looks on the beam. You really stepped it up this week. :)

Glory - I like this too! :D it's fun and I get te country vibe from it. Very fashionable yet country girl. I love the plaid dress there is nothing more country like plaid. Her face is nice as well :) and the tractor in the background just makes the picture work so much more. Great consistency!

Skye - Eh I don't really know if I like it or not. The pose is awkward I looks like she's trying to do the chicken dance. The face isn't very strong either she looks bored kinda pisses as well. The only way I would know this is country is because of the hay in the background if the jay wasnt there I would not have known she was in the country. You seem to do good one round and drop the next.

Ella - Very cute and soft picture! She looks so relaxed on the horse. Such a cute cowgirl :D I just wish I got more expression in her face and had a stronger pose. You as well like Skye I would not have know this was country without the horse in the picture.

Regaina - WORK! I love this picture. The outfits colo is so pretty. :) her face looks so relaxed and care free. As much as I like the outfit it doesn't scream farmer girl to me. I do love the background being a field of hay. Good job girl!

CariDee - this seems more like a camper to me than a farmer. The tent doesn't work for me here . The fishing pole is country I just don't feel lot of country.

Deena - I don't see how this is city life. It's just a girl in a dress with a babystroller. You did great last week but now it seems like you dropped.

Kandi - I love this so much! Jessica Stam is so fierce. She looks like an elegant female in a big city that is in charge of her life.

Rachel - this looks a lot like deena's spread. But I would say This one is a bit better I still don't see city life much but it's ok.

Veija - I love everything about this! The pose the face the background! Great job this week :D
4616 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Krystal (city): I love the dress and scenery, her face is stunning, I think her pose is perfect for the picture, I wish some of her face was more visible, but overall great improvement!

Glory: I like the high fashion, boots and outfit, her pose and face is perfect, I think it was another amazing job!

Skye: I don’t like the pose, her face is interesting, but her pose is awkward, the background is perfect. Its okay but I wanted a lot more out of the pose.

Ella: I love how real this picture looks, her face is stunning, and her pose is natural, and I love the use of the animal. Great risk, great job!

Regaina: Well this is interesting, at first I was like :/ da $#@? But the more I look at it, the more I like it, her pose, and face is so original, and high fashion still in the country, great job!

Caridee: I love face, and high fashion, her pose is nice and detailed, great picture! I do wish she was standing, but it was unique and overall great!

Deena: I like the pose, and colors and high fashion aspect to it, I do wish there was more emotion or expression in her face however.

Kandi: I love the simplicity, the pose the face all high fashion all great!

Rachel: I love her eyes, the dress combined with the pose makes a fascinating shot, great job!.

Veija: its fascinating, but the pose is awkward to me, you cant see much of her facial expression, not as good as your other shots.
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
I will begin call out best photo of the week which will be displayed in the group goes to.............
4616 days 4 hours ago
james03
us!!!well it is country...
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Three weeks in a row congrats!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Close second is........
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Krystal! Great job!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Next girl safe is............
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! Good job as well!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Fourth girl is............
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! Congrats!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Next girl is............
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Veija! One judge liked your pic the other not so much
4616 days 4 hours ago
james03
thank you! so much! it is all about the taste in this matter thank you so much!
4616 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Next model safe is.......

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!