This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4593 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your first judging panel in Paris girls! As you can see our cute judging room has a window view of the Eiffel Tower! Last week none of you went home but unfortunately this week one of you ladies will be going back to America after only experiencing Paris for a short time :(

I will critique your photos and than do the judging! You know about your prize a gift from a shop of your choice!
4593 days 4 hours ago
bekla123
Bonjour Judge(s) !!!
4592 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Hi, :D
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Glory - Animal; Wow I love this a lot! I love her face and how strong it is. She looks so elegant in this picture. I wish you would have gone with a more wild animal. The horse is pretty but it's a bit simple. I love the story it's telling by horse jockey. I wish the pose was stronger too she is kinda just standing next to the horse I would have liked to have seen her on top of the horse at least.
Runway; I love Dior! And I also love how you incorporated animal print on the runway picture as well. She has a nice strong elegant walk which is fierceeeee! And her face looks strong from what I can see. Very good job and very Haute Couture!

Rachel - Animal; Omg wow I love this picture! It's so edgy and fierce girl! Her eyes are amazing I love the look to the side she's giving. And that lamb is adorable! (and pink! <3) I think she's about to kill someone with that look in her eyes. :p fierce job with this Rachel!
Runway; This is an ok runway picture. She has a nice strong strut going on but her face is a little boring and looks lost. Runway is pretty much all in one. But now you know what you need to work on next time. :) you got your photos down but now you just need to work on your runway.

Skye - Animal; Unfortunately I don't really like this =/ it looks photoshoped the model isn't even interacting with the animal which I wanted to see in this task. I expected so much mush more from you this week after your performance last time.
Runway; This runway picture is so fierce! I love her walk and her face. It looks very fresh and young. Skye why can't we see this girl in every photoshoot? This is who we need to see week after week if you make it through. You can't keep having one ok week and one bad when the rest of the girls are stepping up their game.

Regaina - Animal; It's ok. I'm not going wow! Like I have done before in the past. The hair is styled a bit weird and her outfit makes her look a lot older than she probably is. I was expecting more from you this week given your performance thus far in te competiton.
Runway; I like the animal print jumpsuit! She has a nice strong strut this is a good picture. Better than your animal picture. Next time we have a task with two pictures make sure both are amazing. :)

Kandi - Animal; WOW work! Finally Kandi brings her A game. I was starting to think you would never improve and just stick in the middle. This is so fierce her legs are amazing her face and her little dog. :) it's like a rich women taking her dog out for a walk fierce!
Runway; Another steller picture! This is just so fierce! I love the dress pattern and the styling for it. This is a perfect picture. Kandi you gotta keep this going :)

Veija - Animal; I love this Anja Rubik picture! This is by far one of my favorite pictures of her. The mouth open a lot of times can be a bit to much but she makes it work here. I would never in a million years have the guts to model with a snake around my head. :p
Runway; Eh this is alright. I love Alexander McQueen but theres something about the model I don't really like. I think it may be the outfit.
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
I'll start call out!
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
The best photos of the week which will be displayed as coverart goes to.......
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! Finally you get number 1 (bekla if you would be so kind as to upload them :'))
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Runner-up for best photo goes to......
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Good pictures this week!
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Next girl safe is.......
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Rachel! Good job as well.
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Last girl escaping the bottom 2 is......
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Veija! We want to see that girl who had best photo week after week.
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Will Regaina and Skye please step forward.

Regaina this is your first time in the bottom 2 you have been pretty consistent this whole time but your animal picture was a bit week. Your runway picture was spot on but as you know this week you had to get both photos to be amazing. We wonder do you have what it takes to make it all the way?

Skye girl you have been through so much this competiton. You have been on such a roller coaster ride this whole experience. Last week you did amazing getting 2nd place but this week your animal picture disappointed me. I was expecting so much more. I loved your runway but you can't just hope to get through with one photo.

So who stays?
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994

Regaina! Your past performance saved you this week! Don't let this happen again.
4592 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Oh Skye :( you were such a great model and I loved seeing you grow. Had you sent in a stronger animal picture you could still have been in this. Join us next cycle :) study up a bit more by going through Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and other fashion magazines. And you will be ready for next cycle!

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!