This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC4 Reunion

Topic » BGC4 Reunion

3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
*A Globe would be sceen from outter space as the camera closes in on globe it would begin to shake as loud screams and cheers come from it and the camera would zoom into the globe*

*fast clips from throught out the season would be played as rememborable phrases would be heard*

Tanisha: Tonight on The bad girls club reunion! the girls have come to hollywood to reveal what really went down in L.A. all 11 bad girls are here to discuss the screaming matches trash talking and knocked out dragged out battles that occurred during their time in L.A.

Sydney: I hope bitches Don't Plan on jumping!

Jamilla: I Saw some shady shit this season and I will call it out!

Gabi: I am fucking shit up tonight I hope these girls are ready

Natlissa: I can already til this reunion is gonna be turned up to the max so I best out my flats on

Natalie: I was real in the house and I will be real on stage

Sarah: I ran BGC4 end of story!

Gia: I'am ready to get this over and done with

Julie: Im ready for Action

Kylie: BGC TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria: CLASSY BITCHES STAND UP

Lorelle: BGC4 Reunion starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You girls will be shown arriving at The Hilton Hotel in the Hills of L.A. ONLY girls you may visit and hook up with are the girls you were cool with in the house and was like your clique! we dont want no drama until the reunion begins so only meet up with girls you are cool with and just discuss what you are looking forward to this reunion! also date to some major times in the house that you would like to address at the reunion.

I will sent a text to all the girls Stating it's time to begin to reunion. from there i will post your make up room assignments. From there we will see the girls get ready and other backstage Extras. Then the reunion will begin
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
*Jamilla would arrive and check into her hotel*

Confessionals: Its reunion time and I am ready to get this shit started!!!!!!!!!
3818 days 2 hours ago
Lollipop96
*Lorelle arrives at the hotel.*

Confessional: I'm back! It's been a while since I have seen anyone and I honestly don't want to, but I need to sort out some unfinished business with people.
3818 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks to the pool*

Confessional: what's up world it's your girl Nalissa and I'm back to settle these scores

*a montage of Nalissa's time in the house would be shown*

Confessional: so right now I have beef with Gia, Natalie, Gabi,  Victoria, Sarah and Sydney.... Damn, these bitches hated me well I'm here to clear things up and if I bitch wants to start then I will happily knock a bitch out but hopefully the girls actually want to hear my side and try to sort shit out

*sits by the pool with a drink*
3818 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Kylie Arrives with pink luggage*
*checks In hotel*

Confessional: Well I'm here about to experience all the drama explode!...... AND I CAN'T BE MORE EXCITED!
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
*walks out to the Pool*

NATLISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3818 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Walks Outside To Pool*

HEY NALISSA

*Hugs Her Tight*
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
Confessionals: Its been a while since I seen natlissa in person But after I watch the show I felt she done some shady shit to her girls and I know its coming to her at this reunion
3818 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*sees Jamilla*

JAMILLA *screams and runs to hug Jamilla*

Confessional: I'm so happy to see Jamilla she looks hot as ever and she was one of the bitches I liked so I'm happy to see here

*sits down next to Jamilla*

So how are you babe, it's been ages
3818 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
*looks at Jamilla*

I don't think we've met Hi I'm Kylie *hugs*
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
Omg nice to meet you Kylie My name is Jamilla you look BOMB GUR
3818 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hugs Kylie*

KYLIE, my two bestirs are her

Confessional: Kylie is here...another bitch I like...this is going good so far
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
I kno Nalissa its nice to see you again gur

you look cute are you ready for this reunion
3818 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks Jamilla you look FANTASTIC as well!
3818 days 2 hours ago
evann
thank you boo boo I liked you on the show
3818 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
*arrives at the hotel*
L.A!! I missed you <333

Confessional: I'm excited to be here!!! And I'm already halfway drunk!!!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!