This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode one

Topic » Love and tengaged Atlanta..

3667 days 10 hours ago
EmmettRP
- Ignoring Gumbi's remark, before smiling at Luna.

You know, girl, still in the studio. What brings you to Atlanta?
3667 days 10 hours ago
evann
(Emmett you know bobby valentino is only 34)
3667 days 10 hours ago
EmmettRP
(( Who is that? ))
3667 days 10 hours ago
evann
Can we Get that shots going like do you girls turn up!

*pouring some mad dog in my cup*
3667 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
I'm here working on a new album. My producer is Jonnie, and I stay fuckin' him too ...

*Letting out a laugh as I flick my hair.*
3667 days 10 hours ago
evann
Jonnie? That's Shoronda man...

*Turning to Shoronda* You did tell me that was your man right boo?
3667 days 10 hours ago
EmmettRP
Oh, really? I've known Jonnie for quite awhile.

- Doesn't know that Shoronda is his baby momma', continuing to converse with Luna.

Aw', he didn't come?
3667 days 10 hours ago
evann
Confessionals: Its time for shoronda business to put her cleaning business to the test and sho sho away these hoes *laughs*
3667 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
Naw, we aren't really in a Relationship like that... yet. Apparently he got a baby mama, but I could care less about that. I don't know who that ho is but she needs to know that isn't her man for very long, he strays.

*Smirking.*
3667 days 10 hours ago
evann
*Sipping my drink*

Side hoes be like...*laughs* I am joking
3667 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
*Looking over towards Gumbi.*

What's ya name again? Gumbo? Why you trynna come for me when you don't know me? WHO IS YOU?
3667 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*I'd get out my 2015 Ford Mustang, i'd be entering the venue.*

Introduction/Interview: http://31.media.tumblr.com/0d1ec5e9e6c132b26838aae19351f52e/tumblr_mww3w4T8R51r5zj1yo1_500.gif

I'm Kandice Harris, the "Infamous" baby mama of August Alsina. I'm 25 going on 26 years old, i have a BEAUTIFUL 8 year old daughter. Me and August aren't on the best of terms right now, considering him and another female. But, despite all of our personal issues, he still is involved in our daughter's life. He sees her everyday. I'm not one of those single mom who depends on the child's father to make money, i'm currently opening up a line of Cosmetics in MAC called "sourKANDI". And, it's just gonna be fun, vibrant cosmetics.
3667 days 10 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Looks at Luna*

I'm not so side ho I'm his baby mama more important than you.
3667 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
*Then looking at Shoronda, smirking.*

So you're da baby mama? Well just know your man been fuckin' ME for the past five months.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!