This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode one

Topic » Love and tengaged Atlanta..

3682 days 4 hours ago
kort
I did sleep with him, but that was in the past and it was a one time thing. I don't care who tells her, it was in the past and I am not ashamed of anything. You should be ashamed that you're so poor that you're having to sell a sloppy sex tape just to keep your house.
3682 days 4 hours ago
evann
Luna cant understand English to well let me translate for her

*Looks at luna and Begins to Vogue*

Ma-Ma-Say-Ma-Ma-Sa-Ma-Ma-Coo-Sa
3682 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Sees the glass hit the car*

Oh, well.. There's plenty where that came from!
3682 days 4 hours ago
EmmettRP
This bitch pregnant and vougin'..- shit.

- Gives a quickie to Shaggy in Syniya's bathroom before leaving.
3682 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
Bitch -- don't be RACIST.
3682 days 4 hours ago
evann
*Shocked at Syniya*

You going to throw me under the bus like that!

*picking up a wine bottle as security rushes to me trying to take it out my hand as I chuck the bottle across the room towards syniya as it misses her*

BITCH YOU A NON MOTHER FUCKING FACTOR BITCH KEEP ONE EYE OUT FOR ME
3682 days 4 hours ago
kort
You're making fifteen cents per sale of that video, meanwhile you just ate in my $15,000 townhouse located in the suburbs of Atlanta. You should feel privileged right now, that I've even put up with your ass this long, Gumbi. What kind of friend starts exposing secrets over something so petty. You wasn't a real friend from jump.
3682 days 4 hours ago
EmmettRP
( DONE @ $15,000 TOWNHOUSE HAHAHAHAHA ....................... )
3682 days 4 hours ago
evann
I am OUT OF HERE

I love you like a sista!

And you don me like this Hell Na

*walking out the house with her Fucci Purse*
3682 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
[LOL!!ROFL.DEAD]
3682 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
[FUCCI PURSE ... DA KNOCK OFF GUCCI.]
3682 days 4 hours ago
kort
Interview: This was an eye opening moment. Gumbi never really cared for me, she just stuck close to me because she knew one day I would have everything I wanted and now that I can no longer supply her, it's like she's gon bananas and I will not tolerate it. I might not fight but I'm not a pushover neither.

I'm severing my ties with you, and August will get a DNA test. TRUST. We all know he wasn't the only man smashing that ass on a daily basis.
3682 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN GOT A REAL GUCCI LIKE DA REST OF US. YOU OUT HEA' ROCKIN' FUCCI!
3682 days 4 hours ago
evann
(YASSSSSSSSSSSS)
3682 days 4 hours ago
evann
*Gumbi would drive to her home in the late night*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!