This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

Topic » The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

3266 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
KAYLEE // https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8599/16396354737_8b0bcf3924_o.gif

-The camera would pan over to Kaylee's mansion. Kaylee would be inside, no makeup on & her hair in a tight ponytail. She'd have her dog, FiFi in her hand. The doorbell would ring, it'd be a person from Azure Gourmet and Catering.

K: Hi, Doll! How are you? *She'd kiss his cheek, letting him in the house.*

Nick: Hi Kaylee, i'm doing well. And you?

K: I'm doing good. Just trying to get this party up & running. This menu needs to be PERFECT. Only the best things. I want finger foods, because lets face it... no one is gonna want to have a "Sit Down" dinner at an event of Kaylee Ziering. *She'd laugh, her botox'd cheeks would be glowing.*

N: Okay, well. I'm think that we do simple, but wonderful recipes. Such as a wonder recantation of my grandmothers mac & cheese bites. They're so wonderful. And then i was thinking we could do some deviled eggs with a twist. And then maybe add a little bit of jerk chicken, because... this is Atlanta. Everyone here loves Chicken. *He'd laugh.* We definitely will have the bartenders on deck all night. Tell EVERYONE to try out the Tye Die martini's. They have blueberry & raspberry liquour in it. To die for.

-Kaylee would be nodding her head, sitting down at the table, with paperwork.

Interview: A party in my house is never really a "Party" for me. I'm the one always doing the work, i have to make sure the caterers come in and do an amazing job with the food, and then i have to make sure the DJ is playing the right songs, and then make sure that the decorators know what they're doing, and then i have to make sure that my gown for the party is in my perfect shade, Pink & it's made just how i had it drawn up. It's just... *Sighs* very, very stressful. But, regardless... I'm a tough cookie. [ https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8572/15983995033_9ddba937d8_o.gif ]
3266 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would be seen sitting in her kitchen with her hair slicked back as she talk to her assistant-

CF: I haven't spoke to none of the girls sense i was supposedly such a quote Fake Bitch with a fake birkin bag and she screwed my HUSBAND when she supposed has one too which i feel bad for but whatever shes not my type of girl she love drama and i dont im not petty and i will act my age unlike her
3266 days 12 hours ago
kort
-  PANNING TO JEAN'S mansion, paired in a pair of sky high pink thigh high boots, she'd pair them with white cut off shorts and a pink tank top that shows some of her cleavage. She snatches her purse, exiting the mansion with a brief goodbye to her husband.

Interview: I don't think I came down on Brandi hard, she's just uber jealous and intimidated by a woman who she knows she could never ... ever ... be on the same level with. You got called out for being fake and you accepted it.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!