This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Go Big or Go Home Episode 7

Topic » BGC: Go Big or Go Home Episode..

3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Twin Producers: Kort & Cort

This New Era of BGC will be a continuation of Evann's BGC series and Cort BGC series

Bad Girls Club” brings high-intensity to a new level with a cast of young, bold, outrageous and endlessly entertaining women as they jockey for a position as the head girl in charge.
Each claiming to be the ultimate “bad girl,” can they put aside their differences and live together peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes.
Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.
Tengaged  will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

BGC CREED: A Bad Girl knows what she wants and how to get it. She makes her own way, makes her own rules and she makes no apologies. A Bad Girl blazes her own trail and removes obstacles from her path. A Bad Girl fights and forces her way to the top with style and beauty. A Bad Girl believes in jumping first and looking later. People will love you. People will hate you. Others will secretly wish to be you. A Bad Girl is you.

The Original Infamous Bad Girls Club Group of Tengaged has returned with a new season. As Nine strangers are brought together in Downtown Las Vegas for a wild, adrenaline-filled season that will confront their hopes, fears, and anxieties. Living in a tricked out suite atop the Gold Spike hotel, the diverse roommates must learn to live together not knowing what the next day or next hour will bring. This season producers are looking to cast Social Media Stars, Sisters, Socialites, and former Reality TV rejects. the roommates are forced to face deeply emotional moments from their past while accomplishing dreams they never thought possible. In typical Vegas style, they always ‘go big’ – but if they fail, it will be time to go home.

This is Bad Girls Club: Go Big or Go Home.

Cast:
Ariana McDaniels (Kaylee21)
Laylah Monroe (crush) Replaced Lucy Price (illdi)
Summer Sayes (Summerrae101) Replaced Mia Diamond (Kinggeek)
Chrystal Saint-Clair (Kort)
Zaire Saint-Clair (Cort)
Khole Love (brandonh1)
Samantha Ravndahl (shorondabubbles)
Raja Royce (Ohnatalie)
Madison "Maddie" Duels (willsampson12) ReplacedNicole "nicki" alexander (boyfriend)
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
*Zaire would be seen waking up in her bed as she would waltz down the steps to the kitchen to make breakfast*
3022 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Wakes up and walks into the kitchen, getting a protein shake*
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Good Morning Winter!
3022 days 12 hours ago
kort
- In the backyard area, smoking a cigarette and staring at the birds, who have risen up and started swarming the backyard area. The rain pours down, and she is just watching it, as the events from the previous episode replay.

Interview: Afta' Zaire acted da' way she did .. I don't want to really be in ha' face or have ha' face in mines.
3022 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
Good Morning
*Fakes a Smile*
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
so i know we have gotten off to the wrong start spring but hopefully we can move forward from here
3022 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
What exactly does 'move forward mean"?
3022 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Khloe would walk out of the shower and sit in the vanity room-
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Like As long as you know your place in this we can be cool but the moment you over step your boundaries you have to go and i wont regret kicking you out my house
3022 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Laughs*
Now that your sister is on the verge of beating your ass you want to make amends? I don't think so. I already know my place and it's at the top *leaves kitchen*
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Chrissy couldn't touch me if she tried let's get that straight

*Walking behind summer*

Bitch know your place
3022 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Turns around*
Get the fuck away from me
3022 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Khloe would walk over to summer and Zaire-
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
or WhAT
3022 days 12 hours ago
Cort
*standing behind Summer*

Or what

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!