This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Go Big or Go Home Episode 8 Finale!

Topic » BGC: Go Big or Go Home Episode..

3020 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Ariana would wake up in the house, clapping.

It's the LAST day bitches!

Interview: I didn't even have to LIFT a finger to get Raja out. That bitch knew she was doomed. She saw how i did the other 3. *The camera would show a quick glimpse of Ariana getting 3 girls out by instigating and bullying them.* I'm just glad that the last 6 of us are people that i've grown to like. Well, minus Khloe, that bitch is irrelevant. *She'd be seen laughing, as the producers would edit the scene, putting the word "Shade" beside her.*
3020 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Ariana would go into the phone room, calling her brother. She'd begin tearing up as he'd answer the phone.

{ON THE PHONE: Dylan, Ariana's Brother.}

D: Hello?

A: Hey, Dyl.

D: Hey! What's up baby girl?

A: Nothing. I'm just really proud of myself.

D: I know. You should be, it's the last week in the house and you officially made it to the end. You should be proud of yourself.

Interview: I'm definitely proud of myself for coming this far, i've went through 3 months of pure craziness. We've definitely had our fair share of fights and arguments and things to endure. But, we all 6 did it. Some deserve to be here, and some don't. But, i am proud of us all. We're strong and we're not weak, we pushed through and despite our differences, we're here. So, kudos to us.
3020 days 10 hours ago
Cort
- The producers would notify the girls that the limos are waiting for them outside of the mansion for them to head home each girl would take the time to say goodbye to one another and say their final words -
3020 days 10 hours ago
Cort
we are going home girls!!!!!!!

*continues to pack bags*
3020 days 10 hours ago
Cort
*zaire would begin putting her bags into the limo as she gives all the girls a Hug she would then run off into the limo waving goodbye one last time before pulling*

Confessionals: This experience has had its ups and its down i can't believe that this is really the end. I can not wait to see all these girls again even the ones that left because that just means the reunion is defiantly going to be turnt up. I hope when the camers roll once more and the footage is played back i hope these girls were true to themselves like i was
3020 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Khloe would put her stuff in the limo as she say her goodbyes to all the girls and hug Zaire and Chrissy and wave one last time as the limo pull away*

CF: This experience has been a roller coaster, I've fought a couple times but I feel like I've learned some important things but don't get it twisted at the reunion I'm gonna be seated until I'm provoked then these muscles like they like to say will beat ya ass. I was Khloe Love from day one to day 90. But yeah back to my normal life getting his money modeling and yeah!
*Montage of Khloe partying, Fighting, and with life coach Laura would play as the limo drive away*
3020 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Walks Around House, Bored*
3020 days 8 hours ago
Cort
(summer you can move out)
3020 days 7 hours ago
SummerRae101
(DKM)
3020 days 7 hours ago
SummerRae101
CF: So I'm the last bitch left, just how it should be.. I mean none of these bitches tried me so it makes sense that I'm here. It was a walk in the park, no one compared to me so I just dominated

*Montage of Summer throwing milk on girls & dancing in the club*

BYE BGC!

*Summer would closes the limo door, as it begins to drive off*
3020 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
-Ariana would be walk around the house, looking disheartened. She'd go up to her room, and begin to pack her things up. She'd then go into the vanity room, fix up her curls and her makeup. She'd go down to the confessional and make one last one.

{CONFESSIONAL:}

I'm actually really sad that we're leaving. *She'd begin tearing up.* We've all been through so much in this house. I mean, i'm having mixed feelings about leaving, because... well, i hate these bitches, but yet... i now can't picture my life without them. Every last one of them, even the most hated. It's like we've grown into one sick, twisted family. *She'd instantly stop crying, and flip her hair.* [ http://38.media.tumblr.com/dd103ba6b4acbf059ab544c88babcb99/tumblr_nq9iu4b4hS1qfh70bo2_250.gif ]
3020 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
-Ariana would exit the confessional, getting her bags ready as the limo would arrive for her. The limo driver would put her things into the house and she'd wave bye to the house and get into the limo, bittersweet music would be playing in the background.

*She'd give a brief ending interview.*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!